•Chapter 41•

2 weeks later

Luke finally finished recording their new songs and thought about spending some time in a bar/club with the guys and his brothers to relax and take some stress away. They all agreed and got into a taxi and left the little city and into the big city instead. They laughed and joked around and talked about how Luke was twenty years old and still a virgin which surprised some of them because he was famous, rich and good looking which would make any girl fall for him but he had priorities and only wanted Kalel and would lose his virginity when he felt like it. He just didn't understand why people still torture and tease him on his personal life. He wants to pick the right person so he wouldn't regret it later on in his career and life.

They soon arrived at the bar/club and got in immediately because of their height and appearances which made them look older then twenty-one which was untrue. Luke looked around and saw so many people grind on each other which made him puke a little bit in his mouth as he tried to look away. The music was louder then Mikey's snores which was impossible nut true. Luke choses to get himself a drink at the bar and waited for Jack and Ben to come back from their little trip around the club. Luke soon saw the Jack and Ben were walking towards them with goofy smiles.

"Hey, baby Hemmings!" Jack said to him.

Luke noticed that they wanted to take a brother photo which Luke wanted so they did and it turned out ok except that it was purple in the bar and made him look like a grape. Luke just nodded and turned his back to them.

"Hey, don't be rude. I just wanted to spend some time with you like mum would like."

Luke quickly turned around and eyed him. "Why? Huh? Why now and not three years ago? Is it because I'm famous now? Is it because I have more money than you? Or is it because your trying to get my forgiveness after I tried to take care of Angelica after Maddie died!?!"

Jack lost it and punched Luke in the face after the question he recently asked him. Luke looked at him wide eyed and started to walk out of the club with Ben behind him.

When the arrived outside, Ben turned to look at Luke. "Dude! What the fuck was that about? You cant just bring up that topic which is still too sensitive to speak about with him." Ben lashed out at him.

"I can't believe him! Even after a year and he tries to get on my good side so I'd give him money to buy more alcohol and drugs."

Ben rolled his eyes and tired to reason with him but got nowhere because when Luke got mad, he got mad and there was nothing to say after that. Luke paced back and forth across the sidewalk and Ben was sitting on the curb and waited for him to calm down his anger and to come to his senses but nothing came and just his groans and mumbles.

Luke took out his phone and dialed his favorite number in his contacts. "Hey Kalel..... Not much, how are you?..... I just miss you a lot and have too much stress on me that's all.... Why would Pip do that to Buki?..... Well, they love each other like siblings so don't worry about them..... Just spending time with my brothers and friends..... I can't wait to see you in less than a month..... I can't wait...... Ok well, good luck and I love you, ok?.... Bye babe." Luke ended his conversation and looked at Ben. "I'm chill. I'm ok. I'm cool, calm and collected now. I just want to go home and spend time with mum because she's been sick for three days now."

Ben nodded and walked inside the bar to tell Jack that they want to leave. Jack just ignored them so they took that as a sign that they should just leave and that's what they did.

They called a taxi and arrived at their house in less than thirty minutes. They paid and walked to the front door and entered with smiles as they saw their mother sitting on the sofa and watching cooking shows. Ben walked to her and kissed her head while Luke kissed her cheek and smiled at how grateful she was towards her two sons. Ben and Luke both said goodnight to Liz then to each other as they walked up to their rooms to get ready for bed. One question was still in Luke's mind as he got under the covers;

Where is Jack?