•Chapter 46•

Kalel woke up from her sleep and stared at the blonde stranger who was staring at her with puppy eyes.

"Don't look at me like that. You weirdo."

He simply just shrugged his shoulders. "I wanted to take you to breakfast real quick before I have to go to the recording studio." He explained to her seriously.

She nodded and kissed his cheek while getting up to get ready for the morning. Kalel got driven by Luke to a little cafe that was down the street which Luke and his family go to almost every weekend when Luke's home. They got out of the car and walked into the little shop while holding hands and wearing smiles on their faces.

Luke decided on eating a breakfast sandwich and Kalel got a sandwich with vegan beef and a medium iced tea with lemon. They both were talking until Kalel asked him a serious question.

"Did you mean that last night? About marrying me?"

He nodded and smiled at her. "I did. My mum always told me that my heart is confused and doesn't know what it wants but now it does." He explained while reaching for her hand across the table.

She blushed and smiled while squeezing his. She stared at him seriously. "I have something to tell you but not today but tomorrow when I'm ready."

He nodded and stuffed his mouth full of his sandwich. She just laughed at how silly he was in public where anyone could judge them but he didn't give a fuck.

They payed for their food and walked out waering sunglasses so that pepope wouldnt notice them. They walked aorund and takled about what life meant to ech other personally. Kalel noticed a guy with black hair and a laugh that she would know anywhere. She quickly let go of Luke's hand and snuck up to the stranger. She quickly hugged his torso and when the stranger turned around, she smiled. He hugged her back.

"Kalel!" He exclaimed.

"Mikey!"

She answered. Soon, two other guys came from around the corner. Kalel met Ashton's eyes and then Calum's and they all hugged each other. They all talked about their vacations and what they did. Mikey got a new game system and played it non-stop, Calum wanted to keep his body sculptre so he went to the gym everyday and Ashton decided to spend time with his family since he didnt have a father figure so he wanted to be one foe his little siblings.

They all decided to go back hom so that they guys could reherse for htier new album which left Kalel by herself. She decided to call Sophia.

"Hello?"

"Hey. It's me Kalel."

"Hey. I missed you. What's going on?"

"Are you guys at home or still traveling?" Kalel asked.

"Um, I'm here in my flat but Liam and the guys are in Australia and maybe you want to meet up with them?"

She agreed and ended the conversation and started another one.

"Hello?" A cheerful man answered.

"Liam." She said serious.

"Kalel." He copied her tone but ended up chuckling. "What's up, K?" He asked.

"Are you still in Australia?"

"Yea. Me and the lads. Why?"

She explained that she was bored and a loner and wanted to spend time with someone. He agreed and tile her to meet up at the Central Park. She nodded and hung up the phone.

She walked to the park and saw a tall guy with a black t shirt. She walked up to him and he smirks at her while hugging her tightly. Liam decided to take her to a little indoor trampoline ace with the guys and she could say no. They walked to meet up with the rest and have fun! Kalel had always wanted to use a trampoline and she loved Lim for taking her along with them. They arrived with smiles on their faces. Harry tried to make a bin on his head but couldn't so he asked her to make one for him. She couldn't say no to the curly haired man. They jumped and jumped for thirty minutes and got tired easily as well as hungry.

Niall was the only one that didn't want to leave the building full of trampolines because he loved jumping. They had to promise him food so that they could leave in one piece. They soon took Kalel to Luke's house and all hugged her for being a good sport. She got into the room of the house and changed before face planting on the bed of exhaustion and happiness but not before being accompanied by Molly and her little pudgy body.