•Chapter 32•

Kalel decided to call Luke's mom and tell her about him and Luke agreed that he needed his mom to get better. They took a plane ride to the Hemming's household and hoped that Liz would make Luke feel better. They were welcomed with open arms and they would stay there until Luke gets better. Kalel got cozy in the guest room that they built after the last time they visited. Kalel took out her and Luke's clothes and put them in the closet organized. She walked downstairs to meet Jack's girlfriend, Maddie.

She smiled at Kalel and walked over to her. "Hi, we haven't talked yet but I hope that Luke or Jack told you about me or about Angelica." She said to her.

"Yeah they all did. You must be Maddie, right?"

She nodded and smiled while taking two cold water bottles out of the fridge. "Yes I am. You must be Kalel. Luke has told us so much about you and before you ask, yes, they were good things that he told us and you don't have to worry because he didn't tell anything that might've embarrassed you or anything." She concluded while hand he the bottle.

Kalel smiled and stood there talking to Maddie and getting to know her. "So are you married to Jack or something? It's just that he really loves Angelica so he must be married to you."

Maddie laughed and shook her head.

"No. Not yet but I really don't care if he pops the question or not. It matters if he loves me or not."

Kalel nodded and sipped her water.

Maddie was in the middle of a sentence when her phone rang. "Hello? Yes, that's me. Ok? Ok. That was my mom and she wanted to tell me that the baby is out of food so I have to go buy it instead of her because she doesn't know the brand of her doo and what she likes so I have to run. Please tell the family that I needed to leave ok? I loved talking to you and hopefully we can talk more." She said before she slammed the door and left running to her car across the street.

Kalel nodded to herself and turned to find Luke and tell him.

Kalel found the Hemming boys all playing football in the backyard. Kalel waited until Jack stared her way for her to signal to him that she needed to tell him something. Jack said some thing to the other boys and jogged towards Kalel's way.

"What's up?" He asked while wiping sweat off his forehead.

"Maddie went to got get food at the market for Angelica so she had to leave earlier. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all K. Thanks for giving me the heads up." He answered and left to go play more of the sport.

She smiled and looked to see that Luke as walking her way. He was sweating and smiling which was hard to do in Kalel's opinion. He hugged her and she made a disgusted face.

"Get off you sweaty penguin! What is up with you playing sports other than the XBOX?"

Luke shook his head. "I forgot how fun it is playing with my bros, you know?"

She nodded and kissed him on the cheek and pushed him back on the grass were the other boys were waiting to get their little brother back.

Kalel went in to be greeted by Liz who was making food for dinner time.

"Hey Liz." She said. She turned around and smiled when she saw Kalel. "Oh hi sweetie. How are you doing?"

"Really well actually. I really miss the sun on really sunny days back home." She nodded while putting the chicken on the plates.

"Well the sun isn't going anywhere anytime soon so you gave the best advantage of going to the beach today or any day this week if you'll stay that long." She said after filling up three glasses full of lemonade. "Can you do me a favor and give these to the boys outside?"

She nodded and took the tray of lemonade and put it on the picnic table outside.

"Hemmings! Lemonade!" She yelled and she saw them all race up to her and thanked her with a kiss on the cheek.

Luke was last and kissed her passionately and whispered, "I love you."

She smiled. "I love you too." She said back to him which made him blush and walked out to the field and talked to his brothers about the tour and his throat which was getting much, much better everyday which amazed Kalel and Luke, of course.

It was finally the end of the day, and Kalel and Luke changed into their pajamas and snuggled into their bed. "Today was really fun. I hope you and Maddie could play with us."

"I hope she likes sports as well." Kalel finished for Luke and he noticed which made him bite her arm like a little puppy.

"Ow Luke. Stop it. I'm just kidding it's too funny"

They joked and laughed until they got too sleepy to even move their mouths anymore.