•Chapter 60•

Kalel's POV

Apparently Evelina was fine and good but Ash decided to take her to a hotel for two days. They've been distanced and it wasn't healthy. Ash was stressed out for a couple of weeks since their new album is being finished. We chose to go back to California and hang out at the beach for summer break. Everyone but Luke brought shorts and they were prepared to go back home. Luke didn't think that he'll go back there but he agreed and now he's gonna be soaked in sweat when we arrive. We get all our stuff and leave the nice house that Luke and Ash got together. They didn't stay in it for a long time but it was a good home for that.

We packed all our things in the back of the taxi that came to pick us up and we sat in the car and drive to the airport. After about thirty minutes, we arrive and walk to the building. I had a bad feeling about the fans and if they were going to arrive and practically take them and hurt them. The security wasn't there to help them but Ash pushed the topic away. We practically run into the airplane and sit in our assigned seats. Ash with Lina, Mikey and Cal and finally me and Luke.

It was a small plane and it only had four seats in each row and two connected to each other. Luke quickly got our his headphones and started to listen to music. I made sure that all my stuff is clean and organized before doing anything else.

"I really wish that I brought shorts now." He whispers to me and he pouts.

"Just don't wear any pants or something and maybe just your boxers." I smile at him and he gives me a look.

"Never in a million years."

I laugh and he chuckles. I recline my seat back a bit and get snuggled up in my blanket and watch my favorite movie. I somehow get bored and feel myself doze to sleep. I feel a big thud and i suddenly wake up from my slumber. I hear Luke chuckle next to me. I turn and he's already getting his bags off from the carrying.

He reaches above our seats and his shirt accidentally rides up to expose his stomach. I laugh since he doesn't like it when that happens. I lean towards him and bite his shirt and some of his skin.

He flinches and drops the suitcase. "Why'd you do that?" He asks me and I just shrug.

"It was a great opportunity." I state and he rolls his eyes and picks up his suitcase and puts it upright.

"Thanks. Now I'm gonna have a weird bite mark."

I shake my head. "Think of it as a love bite." I insist while I get up from the plane seat and we stat walking out of the plane and into the airport.

"It's a love bite from hell!" He jokes and makes me laugh.

We finally all get out of the plane and start walking towards the exit to wait for the taxi. We finally arrive at my house and I couldn't be happier to be back home. Luke opens the front door and Buki leaps onto me.

"Oh my baby! How are you guys?" I ask and they all meow. I put her down and I take a note that's on my bed.

"Hello honey. Evelina told me that I had to take care of the babies for her so they are in good condition. Don't worry.-Mom."

I smile and Lina carries Pip to his little bed.

Luke comes up behind me and puts his hands on my shoulders. "Did you know that your mum was taking care of them?" He asks me and I shake my head.

"I seriously thought that they were on their own." I state as I put the paper in the little table and I walk into the bathroom to wash my hands since I hate germs. My parents always told me to take good hygiene and wash my hands after leaving the house.

I come out of the bathroom to find Evelina on my bed while playing with Buki, Ash and Cal are asleep on my pink couch without their shoes on, and Luke and Mikey are fishing around in my little vegan fridge. I decide to sit next to Lina and Buki. She smiles and puts her arm around my shoulders.

"It's good to be back home." She tells me.

"Yeah. Definitely."

We both continue to play with Buki and Pip jumps up the bed and plays with us which causes giggles to be made by us.

Luke stares at me and gives me a smile before continuing to eat his sandwich with Mikey.

"Oi, Kalel? Why are your sandwiches so simple? I'm trying to find some Vegimite and some meat but I can't." He struggles.

I smile politely. "First off, I'm American and secondly, I'm a vegan." I tell him.

He blushes and nods. "My apologies." He tells me with a warm tone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luke's POV

I love how Kalel's home makes her happy and glow with love for this building. She told me once that she did everything by herself. She got the furniture and painted her walls as well.

Props to her and her three cats. I'm not a major cat person but these cats love me and Ash can't even pick one up since he's allergic. Mikey and I were hungry so we chose to go through the fridge. I still remember her not eating meat but Mikey didn't so when he asked her about it my face went red. Did he have to be such an embarrassment? Still, he's one of my best mates.

I breathe heavily as I pinch my jeans off from my leg. I didn't realize that L.A was gonna be this hot and sunny. I can feel myself sweat a waterfall and I didn't want to tell Kalel if we can buy some for me but she barley came back home. I stump in Kalel's chair and

Mikey gives me a look. "You alright, mate?" He asks as he drinks his lemonade.

"Yeah. Just tired and bored."

"Hey. Kalel. Do you have any games to play?" Mikey asks.

She gets up and checks. "I have Mario Kart."

All of a sudden, Mikey's eyes widen and he runs toward the TV. "Luke, come play with me and get beaten."

I laugh and walk towards him. "Fine." I grab a controller and sit beside him. Living with Kalel might be fun.