•Chapter 51•

Luke's POV

I close the door as I stare at Kalel leaving with a big smile on her face. I take all my luggage and get into his car. Something didn't feel right and I feel empty. I choose to go another route to an important place. I park my car across the street from the house I'm visiting. I walk to the door and stop.

What happens if he doesn't want to see me? Is he even home? Do I knock or do I ring the doorbell?

Before I choose, the door opened. Ashton. He looks at me and smiles. I smile back and lean for a hug. We hug each other and we both laugh.

"I thought you left already." He tells me.

"Not before visiting you." I tell him.

We both walk into Ash's house and sit down on the couch. "

I'm so sorry man." He apologizes to me.

"You really hurt me mate. Why? Why her when you could have any other girl out there? Were you gonna tell me any day?"

Ashton just sat there in silence. "Really.... She is really interesting and more mature than most girls out there. She knows what she's fighting for and her believes."

I nod and stand up and pace the floor. Ash just stares at my footsteps. I finally stop and sit back down. "I guess I forgive you but we can't be in the same place as we are. We have to be a little more separated. It's like you're my new friend and not my best friend anymore. Got it?"

"I do. Luke. Thank you." We hug once more. "So where were you heading to anyways? Going to L.A or...."

"I'm going to the UK and seeing if my cousins still live there or I'll probably visit Louis or something." I tell him.

"I wish I could visit them. It's been like two years already and it feels like a century." I nod and smile. I get a crazy idea. "Ash... Go with me."

Ash stops his thinking process. "What? Why?" He asks.

"I want you to be there with me. If I had to pick a person to go with me then I'll take you."

Ash nods. He walks to his room and gets everything packed up.

I just look at his quick steps as he guides everything he needs in the suitcase. Ash gets all his stuff ready and he just smiles at me as laugh.

We both walk out of Ash's house and get his bags into the trunk. I drive away from his house.

A while later, we're almost there. "What's going on with you and Kalel?" Ash asks randomly.

I smirk. "We're starting over and she has my number now." I tell him.

"Can I have your number."

I giggle. "Hey! Mate. Take me to dinner first, damn."

Ash giggles. "Don't worry, I will when we get off the plane. I'll take you to Nandos."

We arrive at the airport and get our things and leave the car in the parking lot. Our plane is already here so we just give the nice lady our tickets and board the plane with nervous smiles.

I choose to sit by the window and Ash wants to sit by the isle so he can access the restroom easier. Me and Ash were having a competition for who can stay awake the longest. I was winning until I thought about the calm weather in the UK. My eyelids start to become heavy and I pass out on Ash's shoulder while Ash is cheering that he's the winner.

Many hours later, we arrive and we walk into the airport with happiness. We walk out to the city and see that it was cloudy as it is everyday. I decide to call Louis.

"Hello mate." Louis answers.

"Hey.We just landed but where did you say your house was?" I ask confused.

"Just follow the directions I give to you carefully and no one gets hurt."

I laugh and walk to the corner that Louis tells us to walk to. Then I take a left turn with Ashton and we go back to where we once were.