•Chapter 19•

Luke, Kalel and Calum were already to go with Ash and Mikey to visit their families for a day or two. Since they were in London, all they had to do was to drive 2 hours into Australia. They had a concert in Wolverhampton 2 days after. They left their hotel room nice and clean for good and were going to sleep in their parent's house instead, for free. They all met with each other but were soon going to split up for a little bit to visit their own families. Luke grabbed Kalel's hand when they stood in front of his little blue house.They walked up to the door and Luke pushed the doorbell.

The door swung open very slowly and creaked and there stood a 1 year old baby girl who had blonde hair. Luke dropped his bag by his feet and scooped the girl in his arms. Luke kept tickling her stomach and making her giggle. Luke put her down and walked hand in hand with Kalel. They both walked to Luke's childhood room which was upstairs. It had Blink 182, Green Day, Good Charlotte and all Time Low posters on the wall. He had a computer and a guitar in the corner. She smiled and sat down in the computer chair. He smiled while sitting on his bed an he patted the bed so that she could join him.

They both were laying there just looking up at the ceiling and holding hands. "I've never had a girl in her before. It feels relaxing." He turned to her.

"I feel special right now." He smiled and kissed her forehead.

Luke's mom called them down so that she could meet

"The girl that stole my son's heart."

Luke and Kalel both walked downstairs to find her smiling and waiting for Kalel to hug her. They hugged while Luke stood there smiling. They disconnected fro their hug so that Luke and his mom could hug each other after 1 month apart.

She kept kissing his forehead and making him blush. "I missed you so much Lukey. How are you? I see you brought a girl home."

He nodded while holding Kalel's hand. "Yep, her name's Kalel. K this is Liz Hemmings."

"Nice to meet you."

"You too sweetheart. Are you guys hungry? Dinner is ready. Luke, Jack and Ben are here to see you."

Luke nodded and took Kalel with him around the corner where the dinning room was.

There sat 2 tall, bearded, blonde Australian guys on their phones.

"Guys!" Luke yelled and ran over to hug them. They kept patting each other on the back.

"What's up little bro."

"Hey, what's good?" Luke walked back over to her and introduced her to the guys. "This is Kalel, my girlfriend. K this is Ben and Jack, my older brothers."

"Hi guys."

Ben introduced himself first. "Hey. Nice to meet you." he shook her hand.

"Hey girlie." Jack shook her hand.

They sat together and talked more and more but not too into their relationship. Liz brought dinner and was vegan friendly as well because apparently, Luke told his mom that she was vegan and didn't eat anything from animals. They ate and learned more about each other.

When dinner was done, Kalel went into the kitchen to help Liz out with the dishes and to gossip. Luke was siting on the chair and using his phone. He didn't notice that Jack and Ben were staring at him weirdly.

Luke looked up from the phone to confront them. "Hey, stop that. Why are you looking at me like that?"

Ben sighed while grabbing Luke's phone and putting it down on the table. "You brought a girl home. We've never seen you do that before so she must be something special."

Luke rolled his eyes and played with his lip piercing.

"We really thought that you were gay but now we changed our minds."

"Why!?! Guys, if I was gay, I would've told you. I have trusting problems with girls and now I found the perfect one. I just needed to be careful."

Ben and Jack nodded and gave him his phone back without an argument.

All of a sudden, Jack asked. "Do you love her?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course I love her."

They all smiled at each other and patted Luke's back.

Kalel came back after 2 minutes that the guys were talking about her. They smiled innocently and looked like a bunch of smiling puppies and she smiled back confused. They all started to walk outside and started talking. They were sitting on the picnic table. Luke was laughing until he heard the baby cry again. He got up and went to the porch and saw her crying because the ball rolled out of her reach.

Luke took the ball and gave it back to her and earned a little smile from her. He ran over to the conversation but they stopped and looked at Luke.

"Hey sorry to be rude but who's baby is that?" Kalel asked.

They chuckled.

"She's mine." Jack pointed to his chest proudly. "Her name's Angelica and she was Luke's favorite girl until you came in the picture. Hey, Kalel you have some competition for Lukey over here."

They all laughed while Luke hugged Kalel and assured her that

"She's the only one."

The sun soon set down and all you could hear was some crickets and only see the bright stars illuminating the sky. Jack, Ben and Luke decided to have a guitar off and see if their little brother still had the

"Hemmings Way."

Luke played "I Miss You" by Blink 182, Jack played "Drop in the ocean" by Ron Pope and Ben played "When September ends" by Green Day. It was a tough decision but Kalel already had her pick. Luke didn't mess up in any way because he loved that song and knew it like the back of his hand. Jack and Ben were the ones who taught Luke the song and introduced him the band in the first place when he turned 10 ears old. They had laughs here and there until Luke noticed that Kalel yawned. He excused himself to bed with her and they fell asleep while hugging each other.

What a nice and relaxing day!