•Chapter 52•

A little rated PG13 so if you don't want to read that... Then don't. 😏😉

Luke's POV

Four months later...

Kalel and I have been talking and we've wanted to see each other again and patch up the wounds that we both have in our hearts. She agreed and she's getting her plane ride here to Liverpool. I chose Liverpool because I've the soccer players here and I've always wanted to live here with Ash. Ash and I have been on good terms and we haven't fought since that day.

Right now, I'm waiting for Kalel to get off of her plane and meet me here in he airport. The weather isn't really great and it's pretty cloudy and boring but whatever.

Many fans see me waiting and they ask for pictures and autographs which I can't ignore. I see Kalel's face and I can't help but smile at her. She sees me and walks faster towards me and I chuckle. She notices the fans around me and she walks to the chairs that are there for the people who are waiting for their plane. I sigh and excuse myself.

I walk over to her and wait for the hug I missed. "Where's my hug?" I ask her with a puppy face.

She gets up and hugs me. "I missed you so much." She tells me.

"Me too."

I help her with her bags and walk with her to my car. She got in the passenger seat and waited for me.

"I brought you something from back home." She tells me as she picks up a bag from her baggage.

"Really?" I asked her curious.

"Yeah. Open it." I do what she commands and my eyes light up in amazement.

I held Mikey Mouse ears with my name stitched on the back of it. "Kalel! Thank you!"

She hums in approvement. "It's nothing really. I went with Evelina and I thought about you."

I leaned down and hugged her. I was going to kiss her cheek but she moved and I planted one on her lips instead. "Sneaky. How dare you." I tell her with a blushing smile.

"I just missed you too much."

I nod and drive away from the airport to my new apartment with Ash.

Kalel's POV
On the way to his apartment, I kept noticing that Luke's hand kept inching itself closer to mine. He acts like he isn't doing anything which makes me smile. I end his suffer and awkwardness and take his hand in mine and play with his fingers. I see that he doesn't have his pinkie ring which makes my smile fade.

I brush his hand away and I sit there with a pouty look on my face.

He notices when we're at a red light. "What's wrong, K?" He asks me.

I shake my head and give him a fake smile. "Nothing. It's just that your..... Hands grew.... More." I tell him.

He looks at his hands and smiles. "I guess. You've been gone for four months."

We finally park at Luke's apartment and I see Ashton waiting for us at the door. "Ashton!" I yell at him.

He smiles at me and gives me a dimpled look. I get out of the car and run over to him.

We hug and he kisses my head. "I miss you."

I nod and see Luke with a scowl on his face. I roll my eyes and walk into the house with Ash and Luke in trail. I walk upstairs and find my own room. I smile as I see how Luke made it feel like home. It's painted a different color and customized just for me.

I notice Luke walking with my bags. "I'm staying here?"

"Yeah.. If you don't mind."

I shake my head. "I'm good."

He smiles at me and walks over to me. His blue eyes meets mine and he leans down and kisses me. We've never kissed longer than three second which makes me feel like it's time. Our mouths move together and he has his hands lower than my waist. I put my hands on his neck and bring him closer.

I hear a moan come from him which means that he likes what I'm doing. He stops kissing me and starts to kiss my neck. I throw my head back to give him more space.

I moan as he bites my neck to make it become a hickey later on. He comes back up and pecks me on my nose. He pushes us onto the bed as I take off my shirt.

"I can't believe we're finally doing this." He informs me with his big blue eyes.

"It's happening... Unless you don't want to! I'll just put on my shirt."

He shakes his head.

"I really want to do this... Really." He confesses.

I kiss him again as I try to take off his shirt. He quickly gets up and backs away from me.

I gasp and sit up to look at him. "Are you ok? Did I do something wrong?" I ask him.

Luke's POV

I can't believe that I still have this problem with myself. I have always been very self conscious since I was little because I was a very pudgy kid. I ate way too much and my dad was a little overweight so it kind of impact my life a bit.

I nervously hold my shirt down and look at her. "Please don't make fun of me." I beg her.

She shakes her head. "How can I ever make fun of you.... Personally. Take your time really."

I nod and start to take off my shirt. I feel my cheeks blush up because I can feel her stare towards my stomach. She gets up and kisses me and all my worrying goes away and it turns into love.

I see that she starts to take off her jeans and my heart flutters in nervousness. I've never been this far along with a girl before.

I start to take off my own and I can feel myself become confident since she can't take her eyes off me.

She lays on her back and waits for me to get on top of her.

Somehow my legs stay where they are. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask her.

"Of course I am. Are you?" I wait for the answer to leave my mouth..... But it never did. Well... Not now.

This is only part one. Like it if I should make a part two. Thank you. 😊