Life: Chapter 24

Kalel fell asleep after 5SOS finished their concert because they ended at a late time. She woke up from her sleep and did't see Luke sleeping next to her but the sheets were warm and messed up. She got a robe and walked into the living room and saw the blonde boy. He was playing video games with Mikey and was currently winning 5-4.

They yelled, screamed and laughed at their playing skills. Kalel took Mikey's place while Luke didn't even notice because he was too into the game. She leaned forward and kissed his cheek.

Luke blushed. "Mikey. I know we're best friends but that's a step too far buddy." He said shocked. He turned around when he didn't hear Mikey say anything and laughed when he saw Kalel. He smiled at her and hugged her while still playing the game.

Mikey shook his head and laughed.

"So, what are you guys doing today?" She asked when Luke pushed the pause button.

"Well, we're going to walk around in the Target store and try to pretend that we're different people and we will be dressed as weirdos and let's see how many TRUE fans can spot us out. You can also play along and just be my granddaughter or something like that."

She nodded and smiled as Mike gave her hair directions on how she should put her hair.

They got dressed in the clothes that Matt bought them and they kept laughing at how funny the clothes were. Luke was dressed up as an old lady. Ash was dressed as a really old guy with a mustache. Michael was dressed like an old lady and Calum was dressed as an old lady. The walked out of each others rooms and met up in the lobby. They all walked out of the hotel and onto the sidewalk of the city. They were all going to invade the local Target store and see if they don't get caught by security. They walked out and walked down the block and went into the store. Luke and Ash were married and Luke's name was Melissa and she didn't talk at all. Michael was named Mayra and Cal was his brother named Kenny.

Luke kept bumping into customers while making Ash laugh. Some people kept giving them weird looks and some were giving smiles.

Ash noticed. "Oh, Melissa. Be careful sweetie."

Kalel giggled.

All of them were by the music section and saw their album on display.

"Is this the one? 5sos Live of something?" Calum asked.

Luke was looking at the CDs until Michael hit him with his purse.

"Ow!" Luke yelled.

"Hey! Hey! That's my wife! No!" Ash yelled which made the others laugh and giggle.

It was time for them to go but Luke still wanted to stay to see things around the store.

"Hey. Stop.You're ugly and deaf as fuck!" Ash said as they paid and bought their own album. They all started to full on laugh when they reached their hotel.

They took off their old people clothes and changed into their own comfortable clothes. They all ate room service and played FIFA. Kalel was on her phone and was texting Evelina and was checking up on them. She really missed them to death. She was getting really tired and soon fell into a mini nap. She woke up when she heard Luke's voice. He was talking to someone but she didn't know who. She got out of bed and walked to the living room to see Luke talking to his phone.

"Sometimes I want to be normal but I would have never met any of you guys. I would've never met Kalel as well. I gotta go because I think i woke up Kalel, bye keek."

Before Luke could ended the video, Kalel jumped behind him and whispered, "Bye guys."

Luke stiffened until he saw that it was her.

He yawned and rolled his head back so that he could see her face.

"What were you talking about?"

She asked as she patted his shoulders. "It's just that someone asked me on Twitter if I wanted to changed my life into a normal one without fame or a band."

She nodded while looking at her feet. "Would you?"

He got up and stared at her with wide eyes. "No! Never in a million years! Great things have happened to me that don't happen on a regular basis."

She nodded and smiled. "Like what?"

"Like... I never could imagine meeting One Direction, becoming friends with them, being mentored by Niall and Louis and touring with them for a year!"

"What else?" She asked.

"Sending money to my parents back home. They have been taking care of me for almost 19 years now."

"True, your parents should be proud of the youngest son in the Hemmings family." He nodded. "I am also very thankful for you. I have never had a girlfriend who loves me for just me and not my money, who doesn't get jealous of me taking pictures with fans and for keeping up with me as well."

"I'm really not the jealous type but you sure are and almost everyday. Even if I'm just standing next to a guy who isn't you, buddy."

He smirked knowing he was right but soon stopped."It's not my fault that I don't want to share you with weirdos around here." He said while walking out of her room and into the hallway of the hotel room. "Just remember that I only love you and no one else Lukey."

"Goodnight love. See ya in the morning. Love you a lot ok?"

She nodded. "Absolutely." She answered and closed the door. She walked to the bed and checked the digital clock once. She looked at it again with wide eyes. It was 11:45 pm.

She wanted to sleep but couldn't because she already slept earlier. She was walking to her bed until she heard her phone vibrate on he bed stand. It was Luke and it said,

"Still awake?"-Luek.

She smiled and for the rest of the night, kept texting him until she got tired or even fell asleep.