•Chapter 38•

Today Kalel got to go back home to her babies and her best friend. She actually missed being at home and eating ice cream while watching "Friends". Luke volunteered to take her to the airport which she agreed to. They took a taxi to the airport and waited together for the plane to arrive. Luke turned to her.

"I'm gonna miss you a lot. Tell the cats that I said hi for me, ok?" He asked.

She nodded and snuggled closer to him. Some fans recognized them and asked for picture but Luke nicely denied because he felt too heartbroken to smile for a picture. They all agreed and left without another word.

When the plane arrived, Kalel got all her stuff and got ready to hug Luke goodbye. They embraced and he kissed her for the last time in 2 months.

"Hey, I got a joke for you." Luke said. She smiled and got ready. "What do you call cheese that isn't yours?" He asked with big eyes. Kalel waited for him to tell her.

"What?" She asked.

"Nacho cheese!" He said to her and hugged her tightly.

"Aww, Luke I'm gonna miss you cheesy jokes..... Get it? Cheesy jokes?"

He nodded and chucked at her. Kalel let go of him and walked towards the plan while waving goodbye. She could feel the tears coming out of her eyes and she couldn't hold on to them. She sniffled as she nodded the plane and saw Australia for the last time in two months. She decided to take a nap and waited for the plane to land in the United States.

She woke up and looked out the window to see blue skies and beaches under her. She smiled and couldn't wait to spend time with her friends that she left behind and her babies that she abandoned. She called Evelina to pick her up and she quickly agreed and hung up on her and around fifteen minutes later, she was in the car and honking the horn for her to get in. Kalel and Evelina both hugged each other and laughed at how much they changed. Evelina had multicolored hair only the tips, she got her nails done and he hair was shorter than usual. They talked the whole ride to Kalel's place and soon got out to be greeted by the cats.

"Hi, my babies! I've missed you so much. Did you guys enjoy Evelina's company?"  She asked them which they answered through a meow which made Kalel's heart soar in happiness.

The rest of the day, the two women talked about their boyfriends and how close they were just like they were. They watched many reality shows and found themselves watching The X Factor. While they were watching the episode, Kalel noticed that a very young boy looked exactly like Liam. She paused the show and looked at the boy and smiled. This was One Direction's first appearance on a TV show. She laughed at how young they were and especially how Liam didn't have any facial hair whatsoever. She checked the date of the episode and gasped at how long ago it was. The episode was four years ago and they weren't even a band that day until the end of the show were they lost.

Evelina laughed at her expression.

"Why are you laughing at me?" Kalel asked her and pouted.

"You really didn't know that this was four years ago? Their album is called FOUR.

Kalel nodded and sat down on the bed that she was on before and continued watching the episode and she couldn't stop laughing.

Her phone vibrated which only meant that someone sent her a message and she checked it and a smile began forming on her face.

"Hey =-). I don't really know what time It is in the U.S so sorry If I wake you up."

Kalel shook her head and texted back. "I'm not really the type to sleep too early, Luek."

A second later, her phone dinged and she smiled at it before picking it up.

"Did you arrive home safety? I just want to know so don't call me a freak or a stalker."  Luke concluded in the text.

Kalel quickly texted back to try not to scare him or alert his idiotness so that he might fly over to were she was. "I'm fine, really. Evelina picked me up and we had one of those movie parts where the friends run in slow motion. It was fun. =)."

They kept texting each other until Kalel actually got sleepy and couldn't text fast enough.

"Luke, I'm getting sleepy, so if you  don't mind, can I get some beauty sleep, please?" Kalel asked as she as getting her pajamas and helping Evelina get out of her apartment in the pitch black night.

He quickly texted back. "Ok, I guess. I'll miss you in my sleep while cuddling next to Molly." Luke texted before Kalel passed out from tiredness.

Buki, Pip and Chibi all noticed that she fell asleep so they crawled up on her bed and snuggled up to her. She mumbled something and hugged Buki while the other two cats found a comfortable place to sleep through the night.

Kalel couldn't imagine what she would do without her family and loved ones.