•Chapter 5•

•Luke's POV•

I'm getting ready for the date I'll have with Kalel. I still can't believe that she agreed to it in the first place. I put my hair in a perfect quiff and smile nervously at myself through the mirror.
I hope that there's no paparazzi there to take pictures and throw rumors around. I want Kalel to really like me and maybe become more than a friend to me. I'm so nervous that I'll call up the most reliable person I've ever met, Louis. Louis Tomlinson is a member from One Direction and now we're practically best friends with 5sos. Louis has brown hair, blue eyes and is 5'9. I dial his number and waiting  for him to pick up.

"Hello?" Louis answers.
"Hey. Lou. It's me Luke."
"Oh yeah, yeah. I can't forgot about the lead singer! Hemmings!! How are you?" He asks.
"I need some advice with what to do on a date."
"Hemmings... Out of all the people you know, Why ask me?!?"
"Well you've been dating Eleanor for about 4 years so, why not ask the professional." I ask impatient.
Louis sighs. "Ok mate. What do you need? It's really simple. Rule number one: DON'T and I mean it, don't fart anywhere near her or she will notice and put you on the spot!"
I laugh and nod. "Yeah ok. I promise."
"Rule number two: Compliment her. If she doesn't compliment you the first time you see each other, then you compliment her first. Got it?"
"Yeah. Got it."
"Ok well best of luck mate and tell me what happens after the date ok?" Louis asks.
"Ok. I promise you'll be the first one to know." We say our goodbyes and hang up. I finally have the confidence I needed. Now it's  time to pick my date up.

Since I can't drive, Ash decides to take us on our date. Ashton wants to protect me as a little brother even though 2 years isn't a lot. He wants Kalel to be my first date. I have never been on a date before because either I have been too young or because Ash tries to save me from crazy fangirls. Kalel seems like a really nice girl and doesn't freak out or fangirls when she sees me or spends time with me and soon puts it on Twitter for everyone to see.

Ashton is getting in the drivers seat while I sit in the back seat. We soon pick up Kalel. She sits on the right side of me and Ash greets her with a dimpled smile. We drive to the vegan place that I picked out for Kalel. I've never ate anything vegan and I'm really excited to have an expert to help me pronounce some words on the menu.

When Ash drops  Kalel and I off, we go inside while being careful that no paparazzi sees us and take pictures of us. I'm not ready to have Kalel scared of the paparazzi. When I ask for the reservations, I took Kalel's hand and pull her into one of the sides of the booth while I sit across from her. I smile at her and start to feel nervous. I keep replaying the words that Louis said to me in my head.

When the waiter comes to take our drinks, Kalel orders water and so did I. The drinks came and we finally order something not too big and not too small.

While we are eating, I start to talk to her to just break the awkwardness. "So.. You look very beautiful."
Kalel blushes and smiles. "You don't look bad yourself. You really know how to clean up."
I smile while eating some of my salad. "So, how long have you been a vegan for?"
"Umm, I have been a vegan for about 4 years now."
I stare at her with wide eyes. "Wow. How can you not eat anything without being touched by any animal?"
"Easy. I just have to imagine how sad the animal is when they kill it or take its milk or eggs away from it." I nod and smile at her for being brave.

All of a sudden, when I want to grab the check, I accidentally hit the cup and the water falls on Kalel's lap completely drenching her.

I get up to help Kalel. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry. I feel awful. Kalel please forgive me!"
Kalel stares at me while she gets up. "Hey Luke please calm down. Yes, I forgive you. I just have to go and try to clean up my pants so that it doesn't look like I just pissed myself." She excuses herself to the restroom while I pay the check and call Ash to pick us up. If I could see himself, I'm  probably red from embarrassment.

When Kalel comes out, she's laughing. I plead with my eyes that I'm deeply sorry for the incident and grab my black leather jacket so that Kalel can put it around her waist to try to hide the wet spot on her lap. She grabs my hand and starts to walk out of the restaurant. I squeeze her hand just to apologize again while we wait for Ash to pick us up.

We sit with each other on a bench. "Hey look. I am so, so, so sorry for what I did back there with the water and the wetness and I really am sorry. Please forgive me?"

Kalel nods and looks deeply in my eyes before leaning in to peck my lips. She pushes back and sees that my cheeks are a little pink. She laughs and smiles at me while I smirk.

Finally when Ashton comes, we go in the back and arrive at Kalel's house.

When she is about to get out, I grab her arm. "So does that mean that I get to see you again?"
"Of course. I have to give you back your jacket don't I?" We both smile at each other.
"Can I ask you something? Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I nervously ask.
"Of course Luke!" She leans forward to kiss me again except more passionately. She leans back and smiles at me while getting out of the car and waves at Ash and I. I can't believe that after all the bad luck at the restaurant, Kalel still has a smile on her face. Kalel, my girlfriend, nice ring to it. I can't wait to call Lou about the date.