•Chapter 58•

Ashton's POV

I'm so excited for today because me and the lads are gonna go down to the nice and cool beach and play some soccer. It finally time again for some guy time. We promised that we're not gonna pick up our phones for any girl. If she calls more than twice than it's fine to answer it. Somehow yesterday, Cal and Luke got into a little argument but soon figured it out by apologizing to each other and hugging it out. They always end up arguing but coming back together again like nothing happened. Michael and I never argue since I'm mature enough to know that he isn't. He's a little kid inside and that's how we love him.

I get all my things for the beach and grab my sunglasses and put them on. I brush my hair out of my face and giggle because this happens all the time. I see that Luke and Kalel are arguing and I roll my eyes.

"I told you to put the dish into the dishwasher after your done using it!" She yells at him.

"I'm not done using it! There's still food on it!" Luke quickly snatches the dish back.

"Luke.. How many times do I have to tell you that crumbs aren't food, anymore!"

Luke slowly gives back the dish to Kalel and she smirks and peacefully puts the dish in the washer.

I cough and they stare at me with guilty looks. "Are you guys done arguing because I really need Luke to get ready?"

They both nod and walk their separate ways. I walk to the living room and see Calum taking selfies on his phone while wearing his sunglasses and I giggle while sitting down on the couch.

"All the fans need to know we're we're going today. They need to know my outfit of the day." He chuckles.

I nod and wait for Muke to get ready since they are always late for one thing. I hear feet thudding on the stairs and I watch as Mikey and Luke aren't wearing sunglasses which is bad but I ignore it and say bye to Kalel and Evelina. We start to walk to the beach which is at least thirty feet away.

We hear the ocean and we all smile and start running towards the sound. He turn the corner and see how beautiful the sand is. We set up the nets and kick the ball a couple of times before deciding teams. Luke and I are in a team and Cal and Mikey in the other. We play and right away Luke scores a point for our team and I run towards him to engulf him in a hug.

"Yeah.. Team Lashton is life!" He yells towards Malum.

We keep playing and it's still 1-0 and finally they score a goal. They both jump up and down and they embrace each other. Finally the game ends the total score is 1-1 and we all laugh at how ironic the score is. We are all great players but we all love each other too much to let anyone lose. We pick the ball up and walk over to the little tent that we put up in the sand and sit in the chairs that are there waiting for us. We all take an ice cold water bottle and drink it.

"Remember how we used to play like this mates?" Luke asks us and we all nod.

"Right before school started, we used to kick the ball a few times before going in." I tell them with a giggle. "I didn't even attend the school with you guys." I tell them loudly.

We continue to talk until finally we chose to leave. We decided to run towards the house but decided to race home. We ran and ran and Luke was the first one to finish with Calum behind him, me after and Mikey last since he didn't wasn't to play with us. We all walk into the house with sweat and out of breathes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kalel's POV

I watch as the guys all look at me and smile as they walk upstairs to take a shower or take a nap. Luke giggles as he sits beside me.

He leans towards me and I push him away. "Not until you take a shower." I strictly tell him.

He pouts but then nods in approval.

"How was the game?" I ask him.

He smiles and turns towards me. "It was a tie but we had so much fun like we were kids again." He comfortably says to me. "Where's Lina?" He asks while fixing his hair.

"She left me all alone while she's off doing some errands."

He looks at me concerned. "So you've been here all alone and doing nothing?!? Best friend ever." He says full of sarcasm.

I nod. "It's healthy to be apart from each other sometimes."

He looks at me and smirks. He leans down towards me and his face is inches away from mine. All of a sudden, we hear footsteps coming from downstairs.

"Did you know that the toilet flushes by itself?" Mikey asks us while wearing just a white towel on his waist.

I look everywhere but him and Luke answers. "It's pretty cool that the toilet knows that I'm done using it." Luke tells him with excitement.

Mikey chuckles as he looks at my startled face. "It's not like you haven't seen this before." He said motioning to his waist and walks into the kitchen.

Luke giggles as he put his arm around me body. "I'm gonna go take a shower." He states as he kisses my head and getting up.

I smile but then I get a call from Evelina. "Hey!" I yell into the phone.

"Kalel. Please can you give the phone to Ash. Please?"

I quickly walk upstairs to see Ash sitting on the bed and reding a book. I look at him and I hand him my phone.

"Hello?" I look at his smile turn into a frown. "What!?! Are you ok?" He gets up and grabs my hand. "We'll be right there. I love you so much and please don't let go." He says into the phone.

"What happened?" I ask him and he looks at me with worried eyes.

"She got hit by a drunk driver and she's ok but her car is a little bended up and she wants me to pick her up." I nod and he embraces me. "I just can't lose her, Kalel. I lost my dad and now her."

I nod and see him disconnect the hug and run out of the room and out of the house. I smile at how much Ash loves her to death and he would do anything for her or drop everything for her. I walk to my bed and face plant into it. I feel Luke lay next to me but his whole body is on top of mine in a weird position. He grabs my hand and massages it in love and calm.

"Don't worry, she's gonna be ok."