•Chapter 53•

Luke's POV

My eyes wander around the room to avoid her question. I sit on the bed next to a topless Kalel. I put my head in my hands.

She rubs my back. "Don't worry we don't have to do this."

I shake my head and look at her. "It's not that."

She nods. "I'm not the one?" She asks me.

"No! Of course you're the one... It's just that I haven't been a hundred percent truthful to you."

She gets up and put her clothes back on and throws me my shirt. I felt bad. I have to tell her so that she doesn't feel bad. "I have to tell you something."

Her head whips around to look at me. "What is it?"

I sigh and grab her hand. "I slept with someone else while we were having a break."

Her eyes start to water and she slips herself out of my grip.

"What the fuck?!?" She wipes the tears off her face.

"I didn't mean to do it, honestly! Ash just made a party here and everything happened so quickly."

"I'm over in America, waiting for you and now you drop this, wow.. Perfect!"

I rub my eyes. I haven't cried since we broke up and now once again.

Kalel's POV
I can't believe him! He gets to have sex with a girl he barley remembers and doesn't tell me right away! I have been waiting since I met him and I also gave him enough time to be prepared. I feel rejected that we've gone through so much.

"When did it happen?" I ask him with bloodshot eyes filled with tears.

He shrugged. "Probably around he first week of living here."

I nod and frown. "I guess I have to leave tomorrow morning since I can't live here anymore knowing that you lied to me and that you fucked a girl on your bed!" I yell at him.

He flinches and I walk downstairs to sit in the couch without him. I sniffle and I see Ash sitting on the couch while watching a movie.

"What's going on up there?" He asks while eating some chips.

I groan and he looks at me. He sighs and sets down the bowl. He opens his arms and I run towards them.

"He had sex with a slut and I didn't. He lied to me."

He nods and kisses my head in reassure. "I know he didn't mean to."

I shake my head. "I'm so pissed at him right now that I can't even look at him."

"It's my fault, Kalel. Don't blame it on him! I gave him the weird drinks and I threw the party. He didn't want to be part of it but I made him socialize.... Which was a bad idea, of course."

I frown and furrow my eyebrows.

Yeah.. Sure.

Luke's POV
I can't believe that I left that detail out of the conversation. I didn't want to do it with her but I thought that she didn't want me as a boyfriend anymore.

I rub my head and lay on the bed. I look up to the ceiling and I smile at the memories that I had with Kalel. She took care of Angelica when she didn't even have to. She loved me for me and not for the money I have. She went to my shows and cheered for me. I've never really had a girl who is determined as me in my own music. The hate never got to her and that makes me feel quite better.