•Chapter 61•

Kalel's POV

Today Lina and I decide to go to Disneyland for the day. We want to spend some time together without any boys around.

I let Luke go out with the guys since it's healthy to get away from each other. I decide to pack some things for the day like some sunscreen, sunglasses, an extra shirt and shorts and water bottles for us. Lina decided to take her car since its a long drive from L.A to Anaheim. I get my things ready in a beach bag. Since its barley 7 in the morning, Luke is cuddled into three bed sheets, Ash is on the couch, Mikey is sleeping in the bathtub and Cal is sleeping across from Ash in the another couch. I walk over to Luke and see that his face is under the sheets so his entire forehead is peeking from the sheets. I lean down to kiss his forehead and he shifts around. I smile and pet his flat blonde hair.

I walk Mikey to make sure that he's comfortable enough. He's snoring for days so I quietly sneak out of the bathroom. I walk over to Cal and Ash and see that Calum's innocent brown eyes are looking at me very weakly since he barley opened them.

"Where are you going?" He asks me sweetly and my heart melts in cuteness.

"Just going to Disney with Lina so make sure Ash knows and take care of Luke, alright?" I ask and he nods while scratching his nose like a kitten. I lean down and kiss his cheek and I walk towards the door.

"Kalel." I hear a whisper.

I turn towards it and I notice that Luke's 6'4 figure is standing in the middle of the room with he sheets still covering his body like a burrito.

"Yeah." I say.

He looks down to his feet an starts walking towards me and he puts his head on my shoulder. "Where are you going?" He asks.

"Disney with Lina. I already told you last night."

"Sorry. I forgot." He says huskly.

I kiss him and I make sure that his mouth is closed since morning breathe isn't my thing.

He stumbles his way into the bathroom and comes out with Mikey behind him with a smile. He gets into bed with Luke and Luke wraps his arms around Mikey's torso. I smile and I get out and lock the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Evelina's POV

I see Kalel come out and I smile.

"Sorry. The guys woke up and asked questions." She tells me as she gets into the passenger seat. I shake my head.

"It's fine. We're not even late." I tell her and she hugs me.

We drove off to enter the freeway and on the road to Disneyland. Happily there isn't a lot of traffic like most times but that's ok.

We pay our parking and find one that isn't too far away or too close. We get up and I help Kalel with the beach bag that she has.

"It's gonna be so much fun Lina! Like the old days." She informs and I laugh as I hug her as we walk to Downtown Disney.

We stand in line to get the train that takes us from Downtown Disney to actual Disneyland in less than five minutes. They check Kalel's bag and the security guard pulls out something fluffy and soft. Kalel's eyes widen and they turn into a soft tone.

"Nice penguin. It's naked so you should go to Build-A-Bear for his clothes." He says sweetly and hands it back to her.

We walk upstairs to the train door and wait for the next one.

"A penguin?" I ask her and she shrugs.

"It's not mine! It's Luke's! I let him pack my things and I think he put this in on purpose." She explains and laugh loudly which makes everyone stare at me like I'm a lunatic.