•Chapter 28•

Kalel had finally finished her cold and was ready to see her babies again and take Luke to a great sushi place. Kalel got her stuff ready and they left the hotel and walked to their taxi that was waiting for them. They got in and drove to the airport near the city. They were both nervous to see fans waiting for them but they were relieved to see no fans anywhere. They got out of the taxi after paying and walked into the airport. They walked through the airport and onto their plane that took them to Los Angeles. Luke and Kalel sat next to a cute old lady that got a conversation started with Luke about saving himself until marriage because that's what she did. Luke and Kalel both fell asleep two hours out of the four that hey had.

Kalel woke up before Luke and turned to look at his sleeping body. He was snuggled up with his blanket, his stuffed penguin and his head phones. She leaned forwards and saw that he was listening to Green Day 'When September Ends.' She smiled and went back to sitting on her seat. She wanted to watch a movie on her screen behind the seat until Luke moved over next to her and started to snuggle her. He looked at her with those baby blue eyes and started to lick her arm.

"Ew. Luke, what are you doing?" She whispered to him.

"I'm really hungry but I'm too lazy to go ask for food and It's too quiet for me to call out for food." He answered while taking off his headphones and putting on one side of Kalel's earphones.

"What are you going to watch?"

"Probably a documentary about animals."

"You have so many options and that's what you pick?"

She nodded and continued to search the movie.

Luke shrugged and snugged deeper to her and rested his shin on her elbow uncomfortably but simple. They both watched half of it and soon realized that they were both starving at this point. Kalel called the food cart and they both ate breakfast. They ordered a cup full of grapes and sometimes threw some at each other and ended up picking them up off the floor.

They soon arrived to L.A and called Evelina to pick them up. They waited for her to come while Luke took pictures with fans that waited for them at the airport. Some fans recognized Kalel and took pictures with her. Evelina finally came and honked her horn. They got in and greeted Evelina while she sped out of the airport parking lot. They told each other news and caught up with each other.

"How about you guys? How is fame treating both of you?"

Kalel and Luke looked at each other and smiled. "It's been a bumpy ride but we get though it together."

"Yeah. I suppose that things have happened on different days and time but we know how to keep it cool and calm."

Evelina nodded while concentrating and trying to keep them alive.

They finally arrived and Kalel ran inside her apartment to be greeted by Pip, Buki and Chibi. Evelina grabbed Kalel's bag while Luke grabbed his. She spun around in a circle while hugging all three of her cats without hesitation. Kalel handed Luke Chibi since he was younger and smaller.

Luke giggled while sitting in a chair with the cat. Kalel paid Evelina and told her to come back two days later. They were going to stay for two days, one fore Kalel and one day for Luke to travel and be a tourist again. Luke and Kalel made sure to look over the cats more careful since Pip had surgery for his broken rib because he decided that he was invincible and couldn't get hurt by jumping off the highest shelf. Like lived spending time with Chibi and Pip because they were wild and energetic. Kalel and Buki were just lounging on a chair that she had in her living room.

That night, they decided to eat at a sushi place and walk around downtown. Many people try to turn up on a Sunday night but everyone had to go to school or work the next day. It was a calm night while Kalel drove to a little place called Geiko Sushi. Luke laughed at the name and thought that little lizards were the waiters. They got a booth and chose what they wanted to eat. Kalel had to help Luke and teach him how to say the names and pronounce them as well. They kept joking around about where the sushi got their names. Luke kept taking straws and throwing them at her face without hitting her eyes. They enjoyed their dinner and paid. They were both exhausted and wanted to go back to her apartment and sleep the night away.

They opened the door and Luke ran inside. He looked pale and was holding his stomach while running into the bathroom and shutting the door. Kalel put her bag down on the chair and gave a confused look at the door that Luke shut. She could hear him groan and moan.

She knocked on the door. "Luke? Are you alright?"

"Yep." He said like nothing was wrong. "I guess the sushi didn't agree with my stomach!"

She shook her head while smiling to herself.

"Hey. Do you have any mouthwash? My breath smells like Calum's farts."

"Yeah.... In the medicine cabinet and on the third shelf!"

"Thanks babe."

She heard him gargle and spit in the sink. All of a sudden, she heard a spilling sound.

"Hey. Is this litter box clean?" He asked.

"Yeah?!?"

"Good because I accidentally stepped on it and it's everywhere!" Luke opened the door and showed her that some got in his shoes.

She laughed and got a dust pan and cleaned the floor with Luke's help while he was sweeping.

Minutes later, they cleaned the floor together and sat on the bed and got their pajamas ready. They changed in the bathroom and got under the covers. She snuggled into Luke's armpit, which smelled clean apparently. She missed someone sleeping next to her and loved the feeling of not being alone. They were going to sleep until the three cats decided to join their cuddle session and cuddle with them. They jumped on the bed and picked their spots. They all slept like a big family. The day after tomorrow they had to leave and go to France to attend the charity event that night as well.