•Chapter 54•

Kalel's POV

I can't believe that she's here. I miss her so much. I haven't been hanging out with her while I was at home which was horrible and boring. I run up to hug her and left Luke by himself to register the fact that she's here.

I hug her with all my love and we laugh together. I notice that she has her bags with her and I take them out of her hands and give them to Ash. "Can you bring those up to Evelina's room, please? We have some catching up to do."

Ash smiles and nods then kisses Evelina's cheek. Luke comes up behind me and gives Evelina a smile and a hug. I love how my best friends can get along just fine.

I can't tell her about the argument that Luke and I had. She'll break him in half and she won't even flinch.

I lead her to the kitchen while Luke goes upstairs to take a nap. "Do you want coffee or tea?" I ask her.

She smiles. "I'd like coffee please."

I nod and make her a coffee and then mine. I pass her the cup and she thanks me.

"I noticed that you didn't know that I was coming here." Evelina said to me.

I shake my head. "I didn't even think that we were friends anymore. We hardly ever hang out anymore."

She nods. "Well Ash thought that we should all go out bowling together."

"Sure! Why the hell not." She laughs and finishes her coffee as I finish mine.

We both walk up to Luke's room and find Ash and him just sitting on the bed while checking their phones. "Luke. Do you wanna go bowling with us three?"

He looks up at us and smiles while nodding. We all yell in excitement and we all walk to the car that Evelina borrowed from the country.

We all sing to our favorite songs as we all talk and have the best conversations we've ever had with each other. We arrive at the bowling place and we all smile as it looks empty.

Ash and Evelina get the shoes as me and Luke find the lane that's ours. He chose to wear a snabback since some people can spot him from across the room for his famous quiff.

He change our shoes and pick the order for playing. It's Evelina, me, Ash and Luke. Evelina goes first and she gets 7/10 of the pins down. Then it's my turn.

I get a random ball and steady myself. I throw it and it knocks 8/10. I jump and hug Evelina and the guys. Ash got 9/10 and he looks like he did it on accident.

Luke finally was up and it was funny yet awful. He got the ball and threw it but stepped back and slipped. He landed on his ass and all you could hear is Ashton's giggles and Evelina trying to help him up.

I run to him and hug him tightly while helping him up. He looks up to the scoreboard and shouts in happiness as it turns out as a strike. He clings to me in a bear hug and laughs while rubbing his ass.

Luke's POV
I somehow felt happy yet painful. I notice that Ash is still laughing at my bowling technique.

He starts to take his phone out and keeking it. "Hello. We're bowling and Luke took an accident." He points the phone at me.

"No... It was my technique. I won anyways." I tell the phone with a smirk.

He rolls his eyes and goes to all and introduce the girls. I sigh and walk to the food court. I'm always hungry in the weirdest places ever.

I get a pizza slice and a bottle of water and go back to the game.

"Can I have some?" Ash asks me and all I can do is nod is agreement.

"It's so greasy, just like NaughtyBoy." He states after taking a bite.

All I can do is nod and chuckle since my mouth is full of pizza. I finally finish and I discard the trash.

We finally finish the game and in the end I win. Ash was second, Kalel was third and Evelina was fourth... Sadly.

She warned us that she'd suck ass and she was right. We all went back home and relax. Kalel cooked us a better lunch than the pizza and we all agreed. She made us sandwiches with the help of Evelina and her Russian culture.

Ash and I are enjoying our sandwiches as we watch a soccer game. Kalel and Evelina went upstairs to watch Orange it the New Black since they both adore the show.

Ash and me both got calls from Cal and Mikey and they seem sad and lonely. "Come back home! I miss you so much Huke! I don't have anyone to cuddle with."

I shake my head. "You have Calum."

"He bites when he cuddles with me and you don't."

"I'll visit you in a couple of weeks, ok?"

"Yeah.. Please."

I hang up and I feel my heart fill up with love and Mikey. Michael is like my second love.

He always knows how to cheer me up in situations and that's why I love him and I know that Muke is real. We've hated each other for a year and we love each other now.