•Chapter 57•

Calum's POV

Today is gonna be amazing! We're gonna go and meet up with our management and have a photoshoot for our new tour ROWYSO. We have been waiting forever to have a fun time and mess around. We all get in the black suv and get driven to a building. We all laugh and get out. We enter with our security guard next to us and protecting us.

We all run inside and change clothes for the shoot.

We all get ready and look punk rock. Ash tickles my side and I look at him.

"This is not punk rock." I tell him as I grab his finger and grip it in my hand.

"Please... We are always punk rock." He rolls his eyes and takes his finger back.

Luke smiles at me and rubs my back. Mikey giggles and Ash laughs at how Luke and I are practically married by now.

We take a few pictures since Ash had to have a straight face but couldn't since he was next to Mikey. We got to have a break and I chuckle as Ash trips on an electric cable connected to one of the big lamps on the side.

He brushes off his shoulders like nothing happened and left to go get some water. I sit down on a couch and I watch as Luke comes walking towards me. He smiles and sits down next to me. I put my phone down and stare at him.

"Yes Hemmings?"

He smirks. "So I heard that you and Lina have a thing going on. Are you gonna tell Ash personally or have him listen to the fans who seen you guys together."

I roll my eyes. "We're just friends and nothing serious. I told Mikey that already and all I want is some new friends. I even talk to Kalel and nothing's happening."

Luke looks at me with wide eyes and a concerned face. "Really? What do you guys do when I'm not around?" He asks and I just pull him in a hug.

"I won't give you a broken heart and mess around with her but we just talk about our family history."

He smiles and hugs me back. "Good and if you ever hurt her then I have a picture of you in nothing but a hat and I'll send it to Twitter and Instagram for everyone to see." He whispers the threat and I let him go and he grins at me and gets up and leaves.

I smile at how prepared Luke is in a situation. The guys all come back and we get things back on track with the shoot.

Mikey's POV

I see Ash in the dressing room just texting Lina with a happy expression. I sneak up on him and slap his back with my hand.

"Ow." He says in a blank tone.

He always does that when he's concentrating. I lean in on his shoulder and see that he is texting her but is using way too many emojis. I roll my eyes and sit next to him on the couch.

"Are you gonna tell that your no longer single in the interview that's happening in a couple of minutes?" Ash asks me after he puts his phone down.

I huff. "I really don't know but if I have to then I will. Many people don't really know that Mila and I are even seeing each other since there might be a disagreement with the fandoms."

Ash smiles. "I am. Some fans know already because of that acoustic show we did and when she called me during it saying that it's ok."

I smile and flashback to that day. To be honest, I've always been pretty private and Calum and Ash really haven't.

Luke made sure that they knew that he was dating Kalel and not Cal which was alright for the management. I don't really know if Cal will tell the story of Cauren.

Haha get it?

Never mind I'm horrible at ship names so I let the fans do it for us. I get up and walk to the door with Ash behind me and we meet ups with Cake. We find them both siting on a couch with bored expressions on their faces.

"Hey, there you guys are. Where were you guys?" I look at Ash and he has a smile on his face.

"Is the interview ready?"

Luke nods and we all walk into a room where a nice polite guy gives us a smile and shakes our hands.

"Hello Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael." He introduces us into the microphone that he has in his hands.

Ashton's POV

I sit next to Luke.

"You guys look bored out of your minds. What happened?" The guy asks us.

I grab the microphone and answer. "Right now, we finished the photoshoot that we're doing and we're taking a break."

He gives us a smile. "So I took on Twitter and some fans ask questions. To Calum, is it true that you don't fit in your bed at home?" Gary asks Calum.

"It's just that were not home on a regular basis and my mum doesn't want to buy another bed which I won't sleep in every night. I haven't bought a new bed since high school... Sooo...." He giggles and I give him a thumbs up.

"Fair enough. Umm... Michael.. Is it true that your next hair color is totally randomized my your fans and if not you?" He laughs and takes the microphone.

"Yeah.. I've used almost all the colors in the rainbow and my mum doesn't want me to dye it anymore which I totally disagree but whatever. The fans sometimes choose the color if I have no idea what to dye it."

Gary flips through the pages risks Luke a question. "Luke... Have you ever wanted to dye your hair brown?"

Mikey bursts out laughing and Luke giggles.

"I have since you know I feel like there is a lot of peer pressure but I want to be a brunette sometimes. I mean look at Calum... If I can look as sexy as him then I'd do it."

Cal smiles and winks at Luke.

"Lastly but not least.. Ashton.. Do you feel like the whole Bryanna Holly thing is real? Are you actually dating that blonde or not?"

My cheeks get red in embarrassment. "Not really.. We're friends and the rumors are all false and made up. Believe what you want but just for the fans... I'm not dating her... Period." I give back the mic and sit quietly in my seat.

"Last question that has been asked so many times.... Are you guys single or not."

All our faces turn red. "Umm.. Wow.. Tough question.. I mean we've been hanging out a lot recently but I want to make sure that she's ready to be together with me." Cal answers.

"Same to me since they are actually really good friends with each other but I don't know if she's ready." Mikey says.

"I am not single umm yeah. We've had an argument and that's it but yeah we're going strong." Luke tells Gary with a smile.

"Well.. I'm not single and it was held up for a long time so please if you find her Instagram then please don't send horrible death threats. I care about her a lot." I conclude.

"Yeah. Same for me since Kalel does have social media accounts." Luke interrupts.

"Well thank you so much and be sure to buy their new album that will be out soon."

We leave and I rub Calum's back with love. "Don't worry.. She'll hear the interview and answer back."

He nods and we get into the van.