•Chapter 42•

Today I want to spend time with all of my friends who live here in L.A so we can have a slumber party and sleepover. I call Evelina, Meghan, David, who is gay, Jenn, Lauren and Mari. They all agree to go at 7 PM so that gave me enough time to buy food and other cool things for tonight. Right now, I don't want to get up from my bed so that will be tough to get to he store on time. I sigh as I hop in the shower real quick. We are having a party because my birthday is two months away and I would be spending it with Luke at his concert which excites me because I've never attended their concert before.

When I get out, I get a call from Evelina. "Hello? Hey..... I'm getting all the things for tonight..... I'm heading to the store right now... Probably Walmart or Target.... Meghan, David, Lauren, Jenn and Mari are all coming as well so we need a lot of food.... Ok bye." I end our conversation as I'm getting my car keys and closing the door.

L.A traffic is the worst but I also get some time or meet new people and make friends in the traffic jam. I turn on the radio as I hear the familiar voice of my lover in "She Looks So Perfect." I nod in agreement and rock out singing all the lyrics that Luke taught and told me about. I don't care if people gave me weird looks because that's my Luek and his band on the radio all day. I don't need the traffic to move if I can hear their music all day.

The traffic moves and I find myself driving in the Target's parking lot and trying to find a spot to park but it's no use and I have to park across the street which is common since Target was everybody's favorite store apparently. I hurriedly walk through the store and find everything I need except the marshmallows that Evelina asked for. I look and look until I give up and ask a worker who's staring at me.

"Excuse me, do you know where the marshmallows are?" I ask the guy nicely and he nods and leads the way towards the puffy dessert. "Thank you so much." I thank.

"Not a problem but why do you need four bags of marshmallows?"

"You think that a bag is enough for a person but you haven't met my best friend." I answer which made the worker laugh.

"You're funny. I don't mean to be a little forward but do you want to go to lunch with me? I get off in five." He asks.

"I can't. I have a boyfriend." I conclude.

"Oh, I've heard that excuse too many times for it to actually be true. Where is he then? Huh? Why would he let you go to the store without him?"

I stay quiet while getting out my phone.

"Oh are you gonna call your "boyfriend" now?" He asks.

I nod and hand my phone to him. Luke is on FaceTime and his face is red in anger and jealousy.

"Now, go back to work and leave her alone you stupid American. She likes foreigners. Keep your hands off of her. Or else I have to go over there and do it for you. You got that?" Luke finishes.

The guy nods and looks at me and gives me the phone back and walks away in defeat.

I smile. "Thank you so much, Luke. He would've never left me alone if you didn't threaten him." I tell him as I grab the cart full of the ingredients and walk over to the check out counter.

"My pleasure. Don't be afraid to call me if you need anything. I might not be with you but I'll try my best to pretend as much as I can." Luke concludes.

I nod and I can feel the tears coming out of my eyes almost. "I love you."

"I love you too K. Tomorrow I'm gonna play in a soccer game and I'll make a goal especially for you because I love you."

That's when she let go of her tears.

Luke notices and his smile fades. "I'm sorry. Do you not like sports or soccer?"

I shake my head as I get into my car and close the door. "Just love how you want to be in my life so much that you try to make me love you even more which is impossible because I can't love you more than I can."

He nods and smiles again. "I just want you to remember that I may be somewhere else but in still in your mind and always in your heart."

I nod.

We say our goodbyes and I disconnect our video chat and I turn on the car and drive back home with some tears on my face but a big smile as well.

I arrive at my apartment and get all my stuff organized and ready for that night. Two hours later, all my friends arrive and greet me with big hugs which I greatly accept them one by one. We have a blast and play spin the bottle and ate great junk food. We were having so much fun but we were getting tired really quickly so hype passed out on the bed from exhaust and soon woke up in the morning and left with goodbyes and thank you's. I smile and thought;

I'm such a great planner.