•Chapter 35•

Luke woke up with a knock on his door. He got up but got out of bed carefully not to wake up Kalel from her sleep. He slowly walk to the door and opened it. He thought he was tripping so he rubbed his eyes to make sure he saw what he thought he saw in the doorway. He stood outside of their room with his suitcase and a smile on his face.

What was he doing here? How did he know where he was and which room he was staying in?

All these questions swarmed in his head before smiling to the two boys outside. "Liam. What are you doing here?" He whispered to him.

He smiled. "I wanted to surprise you and have some fun with you and Kalel. Why? Did I interrupt something?" He said with a wink. Luke rolled his eyes and pushed Liam into the hallway and away from Kalel.

"How did you know I was here?"

" A little bird told me that Kalel and you were here so I chose to surprise you guys and spend some time."

Luke nodded and smiled. "Do you have your own room?"

Liam nodded and took out his key card.

Luke nodded and patted Liam's back. "Wait, who was the little bird?"

"Well, it was Sophia. Kalel and her always talk to each other now and they share where they are going every time." Liam said innocently.

They finished their conversation and Liam took his stuff and walked, not too far away, to his room. Luke shook his head and laughed as he went back inside to his room to tell Kalel who he "bumped" into. Kalel was happy to know that Liam wanted to hang out with them regardless if they have a two year old and Luke's parents here. Luke and Kalel slept a little bit longer so that Liam could sleep as well after his long flight by himself. Luke and Kalel changed out of their sleeping clothes and put on their casual clothes after four hours of sleep. They waited outside of Liam's room so that they could all eat together and catch up with each other about their lives.

"Well, Sophia and me have bought a new flat for our new family member. We have always a pet but we couldn't share our schedules together but now that Sophia works at home most of the time, now we got to pick out a pet dog which we both agreed on feeding it and love it equally. We got a puppy and he is a pug and we named it Charles or Charlton." Liam shared with a smile on his face.

"What about you Kalel? What's up in your life?" Liam asked while sipping on his orange juice.

"Well it's nothing as exciting as yours but right now when I come back to my apartment that my friends taking care of, I will actually graduate from my college that I'm attending right now while I'm still studying for my finals when Luke is out and I'm in the hotel rooms that we have." She said with an excited expression.

"Nice one." Liam said while high fiving her hand. "What about you Hemmings? Anything out of the ordinary?"

"Umm, not really. We just finished our one year tour with Fifth Harmony and now we get to relax and have fun with the family really. Now that I announced that Kalel and me are in fact a real couple, more people are giving us space and slowing down the hate and nasty comments. Calum was really happy that I told a magazine that Calum wasn't dating her but I was... so, that made us all laugh at the end. I'm really happy that I don't have to hide this amazing relationship with her." He concluded while holding Kalel's hand and kissing it on the back.

"That's really cute. When me and Soph were starting to date, many fans hated her because they thought that she was the reason behind Danielle breaking us up and the real fact was that I didn't think that we fit really well honestly. We always fought with each other and disagreed and I finally had enough really. Now everyone has to calm down and settle because I finally found my girl."

They finished eating and headed back up stairs to introduce Angelica to Liam. Angelica really loved how cuddly Liam was and how gentle he was when he picked her up in his arms while she traced her little finger on his arrow tattoos.

Liam turned to Liz, Andrew and Luke. "I am still so deeply sorry about Jack's girl and wish him the best at his strong heart and trying to fix himself so that he could take care of this little bear." He said while tickling Ang.

"Thank you Liam. That means a lot to us." Liz concluded while giving him a hug and taking Ang out of his arms so that she could take a nap.

"Thank you Liam." Luke said after leaving his parent's room.

"No trouble bro. We used to tour but we've never been this close before so I'd do anything for you." Liam said to Luke.

They both hugged each other and smiled. "Hey, I have to go back to my room now ok? I'll see you guys soon." He said while hugging Luke one more time and then hugging Kalel. He walked five doors down to his room and entered it.

Luke smiled to her and put his arm around her and took her into their room so hat they could play Monopoly on the iPad. Luke kept losing and kept making silly faces at Kalel so that he could distract her focus abilities. Apparently it worked because she lost count of the points she had which made Luke win by three points. Luke quietly cheered himself on because he didn't want Ang to wake up the whole damn hotel with her crying.

So much like her dad. Luke constantly thought about him without telling Kalel but he couldn't stop because because he was his kangaroo brother and he loved him even if he gets too carried away sometimes.

Luke checked the clock and noticed that they were playing for about six hours which was now night time and time for them to got to sleep before someone calls a complaint about them being too loud. They changed into their pajamas and slept with Luke being the big spoon and Kalel being the little spoon.