•Chapter 56•

Luke's POV

I don't know how Michael got me here with the other guys but right now I'm drinking a beer at a nice bar. Mikey wanted us to spend time without the girls so we did. All they talk about is how many girls that want them and literally sacrifice their bodies to them which makes me want to puke as well as Ashton who is avoiding the conversation.

Mashton is literally the ones to get action in the band since I'm too awkward and shy and Ash is too romantic and dates always goes before sex.

He always takes a girl out in a date before sealing the deal and that's how he's more of the husband type of the band. I however, stay with one girl and never leave without telling and it makes me feel like I'm the second husband with Calum and Mikey behind me in that order.

Calum is somewhat soft and has a soft side for dates but dislikes spending an amount of money for food. Mikey loves it when the date buys food for him and pays overall. The band really is a mixture of types of boyfriends which we all joke about later. We all have kind of a game that we play when we have breaks in between recordings for our new album. We name a category and name one of us who will do that when we get older or when we leave the band soon.

Kalel and Evelina took the chance to watch a movie at The Grove and spend time together. I love how their friendships is tightly bonded by trust and honestly just like ours is after yesterday's mishap. I still feel bad about lying to her but I didn't think that I'll get her back so that's the reason why I did it. I felt the ring in my finger that Kalel gave me and it made me feel full with love and lust. I know that she loves me wherever I go.

I feel Ash nudge me and I quickly look at him. "Imma take a piss so stay put and don't leave me again."

"Fine man. Hurry the fuck up this time."

He rolls his eyes and walks to the back.

"So that's how I lost my virginity."

I look at Calum with wide eyes. "What the fuck are you guys going about?"

Calum smiles. "Something that you lost on accident." He says to me and laughs after. Mikey smirks and drinks his beer.

"Virginity was the best thing that ever happened to you, Lucas. Now you look like a weird piece of burnt toast with that facial hair on your chin. It's like you grew that after sealing the deal with a stranger."

I brush my hand across my jaw and smile.

"At least I can grow one...... Calum." I look at him and he scoffs playfully and pouts as he grabs his jaw like he was missing something.

"So how are you and Camila?" I ask

Mikey and his face begins to bright up as I bring up her name. "It's going amazing and she's on tour right now so maybe we can go see her when she comes here to the UK?"

I nod and pat his back. "Long distance is hard... Trust me. I've have experience and it sucks."

Mikey giggles. "I actually trust Cam. She's a trustworthy girl to be around and she doesn't have time to cheat on me."

"And you don't?" I ask him.

He shrugs. "I don't have to but I don't want to either."

I nod and smile at him and drink beer. This night is wonderful. We can talk like we used to before we became famous. Our schedules are still kinda bumpy do we don't get to hang out as much but now it's fine since they let Ash and I get away for a while
And Malum get to tag along with us so we are all happy.

Ashton's POV
I lied to Luke saying that I had to go pee but I did it for a good reason. I had to make sure that Evelina wasn't making me an idiot and was cheating on me with my best mate. I always think the worst of people and it always puts me in a different spot.

I take my phone out and sit on the toilet seat with the lid down. I scroll through my contacts and settle on hers. I text her to make sure I'm ok.

"Hey. :). I'm having a fun time with my mates. How about you?"-Ash. I wait for a minute and get a message.

"I'm having a blast with my girlfriend. I actually miss you. Why did you leave during dinner yesterday?"-Lina.

I gulp and decide my next move.

Do I tell her the truth or a white lie?

"I just had a tummy ache that's all. Don't worry. You were fine with Calum next to you. You didn't even notice me, did you? :/"-Ash.

"I'm sorry but can't I just talk to someone and have a conversation about the Kardashians? Are you jealous of a Kiwi taking your place? Please, he's just a puppy and he is too much of a bachelor to actually want a girl to settle down with. :p"-Lina.

I smirk and type back. "I'm sorry it's just that it always happens to me and I wanted to make sure."-Ash.

"Don't worry.... I love you and take care."-Lina.

I smile and put away my phone. I splash water on myself and get composure. I hope he guys don't think the worst for the reason why I've been here for a long time.

Mikey's POV
I stop cracking up with the joke that Calum said when Ash finally came out of the restroom.

He told me that he gets suspicious when Cal and Lina are always together and it bothers him a lot. I know Cal, he's a good guy and treats any female special like she's made out of glass.

He sometimes doesn't notice that he's out of bounds but quickly makes it better with an apology and a hug soon after. He never really gets a girlfriend since he's always too busy but he's been hanging out with Cam's friend, Lauren and they hit it off perfectly.

I've never seen him so happy and bright after spending time with her. His phone lock screen is her and him kissing and I think it's too adorable. It used to be his mum and older sister but I guess he moved on. We are also finished making our single on our second album. It's called "She's Kinda Hot" and we are extremely satisfied on how it came out. We have been working on it for ages but now it's slightly finished. I notice that some of the lyrics of our song came from the speakers and my face breaks in a big smile.

I nudge Luke and he smiles. "My girlfriends bitchin cause I always sleep in, she's always screamin when she's calling her friend, she's kinda hot though... Yeah.. Kinda hot though." I sing to the table and Ash giggles.

He seems to be in a better mood. We sing quietly to each other since it is a public bar and someone might know who we are.

"I still don't understand why we named the song that. It actually makes no sense. We only say that in the beginning of the song anyways." Ash tells us and I shrug and drink some of my beer.

"It was easy to name it kinda like the band's name. I picked it and it doesn't have any special meaning." Luke smiles and laughs.

It was finally time for us to go back home and we did. Luke franks less than us so he drove us back. We get out f the car and I walk to my room with Cal behind me.

"Are you really gonna do this to Ash? Stop flirting with Lina and get your head out of your ass and be with Lauren." I tell him after closing the door.

"I just want to be friends with her. When all of you guys are pissed off at me then I have Kalel or Lina to hang with."

I nod and sit on my bed as I take off my shoes and change into my pajamas.

"What about you and Mila? Are you guys getting serious?"

"We already are idiot." I tell him as I get in a comfortable position to sleep in. He gets in the bed and turns his back on me.

Better.