•Chapter 49•

•Luke's POV•

Today was the day that I'm going to ask Kalel the biggest question ever. She chose to be in the crowd for our second concert and I agree. She wanted to meet fans and talk about us with them. Everyone respected her now and she loves it. I have butterflies in my stomach and I can't speak so I hope that I don't mess up on stage in front of many people.

I strap on my guitar and get hyped up. Kalel is waiting for me in the crowd and she doesn't know what's happening. I get out and the crowd roars in cheers and yells. I can see everyone's faces and Kalel's more clearly. I hope that she'll say yes and make my day, hell my whole life. I want her to wear the ring that I got especially for her finger and no one else's.

We played some songs and finally it was time. I take off my guitar and stand there. "I have a big announcement right now and I have like a zillion butterflies flying everywhere so here we go. So I recently have a girlfriend, She's very special to me and my family and friends approve but most importantly you guys like her as well. She's been with me for so long now and she has the same feelings as I do which is amazing. Other girls would like me too much and bother me but Kalel, she's different. We haven't been dating that long but I think I don't want anyone to take her away or ask her like I am right now." I take out a box from my pocket and get on my knee. "Kalel Cullen, will you marry me?" I ask with tears already forming in my eyes from nervousness and love.

Kalel just stares at me in confusion and guilt. The crowd were getting her to say yes and to walk to the stage and accept it but she just stands there with the spotlight on her face. I feel humiliated and unwanted. I feel stupid for asking her when she isn't even sure.

She suddenly runs out of the door and the crowd gasps. I can hear my heart break in tiny pieces. I slowly get up and put the box back in my pocket. I can feel the warm tears start to roll down my cheeks and I can't face the audience. I quickly leave the stage to search for Kalel. 

Ash went as well and split up to look for her.

I'm looking until I hear some familiar voices.

"Why would you run away like that?" One voice asks.

"I can't marry him."

"Why not?"

"Because, I actually want you instead."

My eyes turn darker with hatred and I can't believe it. I turn the corner and I see them. Kalel and Ashton.

I gasp and look at her angrily. "What the fuck did you say?" I lash out at her and she gets startled. "Even all the things I said to you and they came from my heart! When did this happen?" I ask motioning to the two of them.

"Yesterday."

"Yesterday?!? Are you fucking kidding me? What the hell! No wonder you ran upstairs."

I turn to Ash. "I can never look at your face again. You two are dead to me so don't even try to apologize and think that I'll even forgive any of you guys." While I say that, my tears roll down completely.

I tell Cal and Mikey that they should end the concert early and give the audience free merchandise and they agreed that they had to leave earlier. I get my cellphone and I call Jack. I need some advice to forget a certain someone and he personally knew how to. I feel betrayed by my best friend and my girlfriend. I hate life right now and I feel like I want to throw up all my feelings for both of them. I can't even look at them the same anymore.