•Chapter 55•

Luke's POV

I wake up from my deep sleep to find out that Kalel's not in bed next to me. I start to worry but then smell the fresh breakfast that she's cooking.

I change into my street clothes and I feel free without my ring that I always had to wear but it's in the past. I get downstairs to the kitchen and Kalel is talking to Evelina.

I clear my throat and their eyes fall on me.

"Here ya go." Kalel hands me a plate of pancakes.

"Ash is in the dining room." Evelina states and I nod and walk into the next room but not without kissing Kalel's head.

I pick the pancakes with my fork and eat them. I see Ash sitting at the table while on his phone.

I place my plate on the table and sit beside him. "Mate... Guess who's here?" He asks me with excitement.

I groan in confident. "My mum?"

Ash shakes his head. "Yours?"

Again he shakes his head. "Think someone who loves to cuddle with you."

I search my brain and my eyes widen with happiness. "Molly!! Is it her? I really miss her! Oh.. I have to sleep with her tonight because she gets scared of the dark and barks at nothing... And I..." I stop short since his giggles and laughs make it difficult to continue.

"No... It's Mikey and Cal." He tells me with a grin.

I nod and finish eating. "What are they doing here?"

"They miss us and we have to pick them up at the airport in..." He checks his phone. "Less than two hours. So hurry and tell Kalel and Evelina where we're gonna be."

I nod and smile at his innocent face and soul.

They let us go and now we're getting out of he car and into the building. I slip my hands in the pockets of my sweater since it's cold as a mountain. We hear a loud laugh and my heart gets warm with memories that we all had together right in this airport but now it doesn't have any fans waiting for us.

I turn to the sound and see Mikey running faster than Calum towards us. I hold my arms wide for him to get in and he almost takes me down.

"I miss you buddy." I tell him as he nuzzles his fluffy head in my neck.

I let go and hug Calum. "I miss you guys so much!" He tells us after hugging both of us. Cal sniffled and sobs.

I turn and hug him. "It's ok.. You're here now and we're gonna have a fun time. I promise."

He nods and wipes his tears from his eyes. I kiss his head and help him carry his bags to the car. Mikey is piggybacking on Ash and he giggles towards us. I remember doing the keek of us racing and me tripping both Cal and I. It was team Cake against team Mashton and they won... Cheaters!

Mikey sits in the passenger seat while Cashton sits in the back. "What are we gonna do today? I'm so awake and ready!"

I roll my eyes. "Well.. Mikey if you don't remember, London sleeps in on Sundays so right now it's too early to do anything so maybe we can all watch a movie together."

They all agreed and Mikey leans across and hugs me. I hug him back and he swears as I accidentally squeeze his elbow.

"For fucks sake, Luke.. Shut the fuck up."

I roll my eyes and smile at his silliness.

We finally return back home and make sure that Mikey is fine with sharing a bed with Cal which makes him happy.

Mikey ran to Kalel and hugged her with kisses on her head. "I miss you, K."

"I miss you too Mikey."

They disconnected but came back together with Calum in with them. Evelina was really confused but hugged Mikey and Calum but hugged him longer.

I had a weird feeling with them but I put it to the side and helped them get situated. Kalel thought that it would be a good idea to cook a welcome back dinner. I got to help her which made me feel special.

Since today's my birthday, the guys threw me a surprise party in my own room.

"Surprise! Happy early birthday!"

"Thanks? How did you guys get all this?" I ask them while roughing the streamers on the walls.

"Just open your presents french fry." Mikey commanded.

They got me a new watch and new flannels which would turn into theirs soon. We had a foursome hug and I felt back at home. We walk back downstairs to be with Kalel and Evelina.

Kalel gives me a box and smile. "What's this?"

"A present for you."

I nod at her answer and open it. My face breaks into a big smile. I lean down and capture her lips in a kiss and then a hug.

I carefully grab the silver ring and inspect it between my fingers.

"You didn't have the one you always wore so maybe you can wear this one."

I look up at her face. "Of course I will." I say as I slip it on my pinkie finger.

Evelina smiles and hands me a bag.

"You too?"

She nods. "Doesn't mean that I like you or anything." She laughs.

I open the bag and smile. "Cool. A new hat." I put on the snapback and make sure that it's comfy. "Thank you so much."
I hug her and she giggles. "No worries."

Ashton's POV
I notice that after we sat in the table to eat, Evelina sat beside Calum and not me. I felt my tummy drop in jealousy but I put it aside since Calum is like my brother and that would be wrong to take my girl.

Calum was always the one to get any girl he wanted but that exclude the fact that she's dating me.

I grab my fork and poke my food while making sure that Calum kept his hands to himself. I see Evelina blush at something he said to her and that means that she likes him.

She only does that when I say something to her. I look down and I can feel myself start to drown in my own sadness.

I feel a nudge on my side and see Luke staring at me. "What's up, man?" He whispers to me.

I shrug while eating some of the chicken. "Nothing.... Really. It's fine."

"It looks like you want to stab someone with your fork." I look up at him.

"Maybe I do."

He rolls his eyes and chuckles. I look back at the two and I feel the food that I just ate come back up. I stopped and stared at Luke and Kalel and wondered if they ever felt the need to have a break. I feel my heart break in pieces but it's still barley there.

Girls always think that it's ok to cheat on me or any other guy and that's fucking horrible. I stand up and all eyes are on me.

"Excuse me. I have to go now... Like right now... Alone." I address Evelina and she nods. I get up and walk to my room and close the door.

Jealousy is strong.