•Chapter 11•

•Kalel's POV•

I call up Eleanor for our trip to the mall. "Hello. Eleanor speaking."

"Hey. It's me Kalel and I was wondering if you still wanted to go to the mall?"

"Of course. Let me just get ready and come over to pick you up. Ok?"

"Ok. See ya in a bit."

We hang up and I get ready. I wear a white top with a design on it, a black cardigan, black skinny jeans, black short heeled boots and a black bag. I get my sunglasses and put them on my head. I just put light make up because who the hell wants to have cake all over their face?

I suddenly hear a honk outside and assume that it's Eleanor in her car. I get my phone and keys with me and lock my door.

"Hello. How are you today?"

"Great. I just really want to go to the mall here because I've never been to one here."

Eleanor nods as she drives forward. We currently listen to the 1975 because we both love it like a drug. We're going to a little shopping center that Eleanor always goes to and wants to take me along for the ride.

 We're going to a little shopping center that Eleanor always goes to and wants to take me along for the ride

We find an awesome parking spot on the side of the shopping center. We get out and start making little conversations about the weather and our favorite colors.

When we arrive in the center, I see my favorite store in the entire world. I walk into it with El behind me. There's a bunch of cute Japanese things that Ive had seen when I traveled to Tokyo, Japan. I pick some cute things that can bring back home and surprise the cats with.

Me and Eleanor pay our things and continue to walk through the mall and talk about the stuff that we've bought. Me and El finally find the H&M store where I bought my dress that she likes so much.

We walk in and start to try to find a similar dress. Finally El finds the dress that she's been looking for.

"Eleanor, you should try it on first."

"Ok I will. I don't really know if it will look good on me."

"Of course it will sweetie."

Eleanor nods and goes to the fitting rooms.

I'm just browsing around the store when I see a familiar blonde boy and a brown headed boy just standing in the front of the store. I check my phone and a message is there from Luke.

I walk to the boys and one of them turned around.

"Hey, Kalel." Louis says to me as he hugs her and I hug him.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well. I wanted to see if you guys are ok."

"Why wouldn't we be ok?"

Luke interrupts me by hugging me and kissing my cheek. I hug back with more passion and let go and see Louis with a smile. I smile back and look at Luke, who's now holding my hand.

"Where's Eleanor?"

"She's in the fitting rooms."

"Oh? Is she finding a new dress for the charity event that's coming in a year or so?"

I look at Luke confused but I just shrug my shoulders and nod my head to Louis. He nods and walks to the dressing rooms where El is and waits for her with a smile.

Luke suddenly grabs my hand and plays with my fingers while nervously biting his lip piercing.

"Hey. I know we haven't talk to each other today but why did you act so nervous when Louis talked about a charity event?"

"It's because I really want you to go with me but i don't want you to get scared of the fame and fortune and leave me when you have time."

I roll my eyes and hug Luke.

"I would never leave you. You are actually the only guy that's been with me even after all my shit."

"I will never get sick of your shit ok? I love you. We will leave in a year so don't get stressed out on trying to find something to find because I will buy it for you."

I let him go and look at him in disbelief. "Luke... You don't have to."

"I would love to." He kisses my nose and walks to Louis to tell him that we're going to join them. Louis yells happily and earns weird stares from other shoppers and he ignores them while hugging Luke. I laugh and look to the side of the boys and see a line of girls giggling and holding up their phones. Louis must have lured some girls with his loud yell.

Eleanor has finally come out and smiles when she Louis and hugs him and kisses him. I see Luke walk over to him and he hugs me while twirling me around in a circle. "We can shop tomorrow because there is so much drama."

I nod and grab his hand and keep walking with El and Lou after she buys the dress.