•Chapter 25•

This morning, 5sos had a meet and greet in a secret meetup for special fans who won a radio station competition. Luke got up from bed, took a shower an got water on the floor, fixed his air and brushed his teeth. he was putting on his pinkie ring while walking to Mikey's room and finding him already awake and fixing his hair.

"Hey." Mikey said.

"Hi, why are you awake this early?"

"It's just that I'm so excited to see the fans who won such a tough competition."

Luke rolled his eyes. "It was just questions about us and our favorite colors, food and songs."

"Yeah but it was hard! I didn't even know some things about you guys."

Luke smiled at him and went over to Calum's room and found him tucked into the covers with his phone in his hand but he was under the covers and Luke could see the light of his phone.

"Calum, hurry up we have to be there early so that we can be there before the winners arrive, Matt said to."

"Bro, calm down, they are just fans and we're always there too early and just waiting there for nothing."

Calum sighed and gave up and got out of the covers, stood in front of Luke, smiled and walked into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready. Luke shook his head and smiled while walking to Ashton's room. He was combing his hair while turning around and smiling at Luke. Ashton was a morning person alright and would be found at 3:00 in the morning eating cereal and watching his movies when the rest were fast asleep.

"What's up bro? Are you ready to meet the winners of the hardest question game that we've ever had?!?" He asked while he giggled at his enthusiasm.

"Yep. I just want to go and hug each one of them and rub their little heads for thinking too much." Ash smiled and walked out of the room. Luke followed and walked behind them.

They walked out and met up with Mikey, Cal and Matt. Matt drove them to a secret place to meet up with the fans, give them autographs, give them merchandises, and give them a private acoustic show. They got out of the van and into the private building. An hour later the winning fans walked into the building with nervous smiles.

One girl stood still and looked at them. "Oh my gosh! Are you guys real?"

They all chuckled.

"I don't know. Are we? Come hug us and find out." Luke said while spreading his arms for her to hug him.

She smiled and ran over to Luke, then Cal, then Ash and finally a big hug for Mikey which is her favorite out of the band. The girl stood in the middle of Cal and Ash. They took a serious picture, a silly one and lastly a regular one.

Finally they finished taking pictures with their last winning fan. The others were in the acoustic room and were waiting for the performance. The boys got to take a 10 minute break in between time.

Luke fixed his hat and smiled. He walked to the table that was there and grabbed himself a water bottle. He opened it but didn't get the chance to drink it because his phone started ringing.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hey, Luke. Where are you?"

It was Kalel.

He chuckled while waving at Mikey and signaling him that he was going to take the call outside.

"I'm doing a meet and greet."

There was silence.

"Oh? You never said bye or good morning to me before you left and you got me worried when you didn't open the door."

He could hear her being worried in the tone of her voice. "Hey, hey. It's ok. I'm fine. Matt just wanted us here early and I really didn't want to wake you up so early on a Saturday"

She sighed in relief. "Ok then. Have fun."

He smiled and looked at the sky wondering when he got so lucky to have her on the journey with him. "Ok. I got to go. I send all the love to you. Bye K."

"Bye Luke."

He walked back in the building and into the room where the fans were.

"Hey look, Luke's finally done talking." Mikey said.

They had started already without him and he blushed and walked to his seat in between Mikey and Cal. The fans laughed and smiled.

"It was just my mum. She was worried about me."

They all nodded.

"Such a mama's boy aren't you?" Mikey asked.

"I am. I love her too much for my health." He answered while laughing.

"Anyways, this song is called Voodoo Doll which is our most fun acoustic song to play, right mates?" Ash asked.

The boys nodded while getting ready.

"Yeah so that's what we're gonna play I guess." He said while giggling.

They played the song and finished it because Ash got a call from Evelina.

He got up and answered his phone. "Hello? Oh, hey, how's it going? I'm doing very well thank you. Well I'm kinda busy but... Oh I'm doing an acoustic show. Do you want me to tell them? Ok I will. Bye. I love you."

The fans started to ooh.

"Oh. Who was that?" Calum asked.

"It was Evelina and she wanted to tell me that I can say what we wanted to put out there. We are now dating and now it's out there. Oh no!" Ash confronted while covering his face. The fans laughed and awed.

An hour later, the show was over and the boys were cleaning up the building and taking their instruments back into the van. They got into the van and drove back to the hotel. They got into their rooms and Luke remembered Kalel.

He walked across to her room and knocked the door. "Kalel? It's me, Luke."

No answer.

He knocked louder. "Kalel don't be mad. I'm sorry."

"It's ok. I forgive you." She said.

"I want to hug you now, can you open the door?"

"No! I mean no, I don't want you to see my face."

He blinked confused. "Why?"

"I have huge zits and I have a break out!"

He sighed. "I still have them and look, I'm fine and walking around fans looking like this. It's not that big of a deal."

"No you don't understand."

Luke gave up. "Fine. I clearly don't. Text, call or just come see me when you know that I'm right!" He said while walking to his room and slamming the door loudly.

Luke hates liars and doesn't believe them.