•Chapter 44•

1 month later

Kalel was finally going back to Luke and she couldn't hold in the excitement in her tummy at the thought of him marrying her and putting a ring on her finger. His text that was replaying in her head ever since he texted that to her made her feel special that he told her that instead of another girl. She quickly packed her stuff into a bag and took three bags this time and got a ride to the airport from her home gurl, Evelina. She got driven and dropped off but not before getting the biggest hug from her best friend.

She took all her things and walk into the building and sat in a chair and waited for fives minutes before the plane arrived an landed. She speed walked to the terminal and got on the plane and waited for it to departure from the ground. She couldn't wait to see the guys and hug them and talk to them and she couldn't wait to spend time with Luke and cuddle and hug him before and after his concert.

The plane finally landed height gave Kalel butterflies in her stomach but a ole on her face. She got off of the plane nice and relaxed until she saw him. Luke. He was wearing a grey hoodie, sunglasses and a smile on his face. She ran over to him and jumped on him like she was a koala.

"I miss you." She stated while still clinging to him.

"Me too! Don't forget about your luggage." He said to her while putting her on the ground and helping her with her bags. He put his arm around her and kissed her head as he put the bags in the trunk on the car.

Kalel looked at him confused and tapped his shoulder. "Where is Ash or Cal? They know how to drive."

Luke smirked and sat down in the driver's seat and turned the car on. "I learned how to drive over the break. Ben taught me and I wanted to surprise you... Surprise!"

She nodded and got into the car and Luke drove away from the airport and stopped by Chipotle and got Kalel some food which she was grateful and talked about how the airplane food is "gross" and "fucked up". Kalel kept hugging him randomly because some tall, blonde and tan girls were looking at Luke like he was a piece of meat and nothing else. Just because of his car, those girls are barking on the wrong tree. Luke is too innocent to notice that someone is flirting with him unless they're in front of him.

Kalel secretly put her hands into Luke's back pockets which alerted him and he just smiled. "What are you doing?" He asked while taking out her hands and putting them in between his.

She shrugged. "They're just cold."

"K, it's like eighty degrees outside. Unless your sick, then I understand." He said to her.

She just hugged him and he just let her snuggled up in his side.

She saw the girls look him up and down which made Kalel really self conscious which was a problem for her. She quickly grabbed the neck of his shirt and kissed him which he was too nervous to do in public but gladly did the same. She could hear the girls scoff and grab their food and pushing past them which made her smile and disconnect the kiss which made Luke pout but smile confusingly.

"What was that about?"

She shrugged. "I just really missed you that's all."

He nodded and side hugged her while getting her food for her and kissing her cheek. They got out out of the shop and Luke opened her door like a gentleman he is.

Kalel stopped and looked at him. "Best birthday ever!"

Luke shook his head. "Wait for tomorrow night at the concert."

She stopped. "What's happening tomorrow night?"

"Watch your head." Luke avoided her question with a smile.

Luke drove to his parent's house and helped Kalel take her bags into the house. Kalel was walking into the house and got greeted by Molly. She licked her hand and fingers while jumping up and down. Kalel took her into her arms and walked into the guest room and placed her on the bed. Luke was stumbling into the room with her bags but a dimpled smirk.

"I have two other presents for you." He told her while getting something out of a cabinet from the room. He handed them to her. One in an envelope and one in a box.

"Luke, you really didn't need to."

He shook his head. She opened the box and grabbed the cat ears and gave him a smile as she put them on herself. She next opened the envelope and laughed and jumped up to hug him tightly.

"How did you know I wanted to go here?!?" She asked with big eyes and took out the concert tickets to one of her favorite artists; Katy Perry.

"I thought that since you like her then we can both go to the concert and since you like cats and everything cats then you might want to be a cat." Luke explained to her.

She wiped her happy tears and kissed him with the most passion she had in her whole body; which was a lot.

The concert was that night and they had a lot of fun together and Kalel showed him what it was like to be a cat with their own concert since Katy Perry loves cats and Kalel couldn't believe that she was here and seeing one of her favorite artists and role models in front of her face and breathing the same air as her and Luke. She knew all the lyrics to the songs and was just surprises at how magical she really is live. After the concert, they went back to the house and fell asleep from "partying" too much.