•Chapter 47•

•Luke's POV•

I'm  excited and anxious about Kalel's news. I get up from my comfy bed and decide to take a shower to start the day off right. I get out about fifteen minutes later and change into a red plaid shirt and black jeans. I can't fix my hair up with gel because of how wet it still is so i decide to leave it moppy. I walk downstairs and hear a person humming in the kitchen. In my mind I thought it was my mum but then I hear the familiar voice.

I turn around the corner and see that Kalel is cooking breakfast for us. My family is recently taking a vacation and Kalel and I decide to stay back from traveling. I smile when i saw her turn around to face me.

"Whats all this?" I ask her.

"I wanted to give back to you for the breakfast yesterday." She declares while taking the toast out of the toaster and putting it next to the eggs on a plate.

"Your welcome." She says to my confused expression.

"Thanks." I thank her.

She nods while getting her own plate of food and sitting down across from me. "I wanted to tell you about the thing yesterday."

All I did was mumble "ok" because of how full my mouth is.

I love how the toast was toasted to perfection and it isn't too toasted or too soft but just right for my tummy and tastebuds. I take big bites of the egg and toast. I stop when I hear "engaged".

I cough and drink the cup of water. "What?" I ask when I'm all clear.

She glares at me. "You haven't been listening to anything I've said."

I put my plate aside and look at her with guilt. She gives up and starts all over.

"Before I dated you, I dated a guy named Anthony. We were dating for three years and on the fourth, he proposed to me. Of course I said yes because he engaged me in Japan. A year later, our schedules didn't work together and we didn't see each other anymore so we broke up." She concludes.

I just stare at her with confusion and love. "I don't really care if you were going to get married or not. I just care that you wanted to tell me this."

She nods and takes my empty plate from in front of me. "Anyways, why didn't you hear me the first time I told this story?"

"I loved your food too much, sorry." I say with guilt but love. "I'm happy that you want to be fully committed to me and true." I touch my hair and notice that it isn't wet anymore.

Were they talking for that long?

I excuse myself from the table and walk upstairs to fix my hair now that it's dry enough. I stare at myself in the mirror and smile.

She chose him instead of Antonio.. Ant... Anthony... That's his name.

I finish and I like the end result of my hair. My head is still spinning from the information that Kalel gave me too early in the morning but I don't mind at all. All I want is for the album to be finished and given out to the public.

I get out from the bathroom and walk downstairs to see that Kalel is watching a pet show on the television. I roll my eyes at her silliness and sit down next to her. My hand creeps to touch and hold hers in mine. She turns to me and smiles and snuggles to my side with a smile. I feel like I won the biggest prize out there; her heart. I close my eyes to savor the moment of us being together.

I didn't know that I fell asleep on the couch without Kalel. I stumble around the house trying to find her and finally found her outside the house and in the yard with Molly. I stop and see that 2/3 of my favorite girls were cuddling next to each other and spending time with each other as well. I'd lie to myself that i don't feel anything because the truth is that I want Molly to be our child that we conceive together for nine months but I can't tell her because she would leave or just plain disagree with me and kill my dreams of becoming a father.

I simply turn around and flop on the couch I was on before and close my eyes and slip into my dream in my head.