•Chapter 16•

Kalel went upstairs with Calum to use the bathroom. They left Luke with Dallas which was a horrible idea. After they finished, they walked back downstairs to Luke. They approached Luke and he was holding a red rose. Kalel looked at him suspiciously but soon smiled when he gave her the rose. Calum looked at him with confusion. Luke's eyes were a brighter blue then usual which only happens when he's done something that made him confident.

Calum grabbed Luke's shoulder and walked away with him and left Kalel alone for a while. Luke looked at Calum with a hint of guilt and confidence.

"What did you do?" Calum asked.

"Nothing. Why do you want to know?"

Calum rolled his eyes. "Dude. Your eyes turn brighter when your confident. I'll ask you again, What did you do?!?"

"I don't know what's the problem. I talked to Dallas I only scared him a little. I-"

"You did what? Did Kalel tell you?"

Luke shook his head. Calum nodded while patting his shoulder.

They both walked over to Kalel, who was sitting on a couch, that was in the lobby while smelling the rose. Calum looked at her with guilt. Kalel just looked at them with a weird expression. She just got up and started walking with the boys and outside of the hotel. They were all hungry so they went to a restaurant called the "Rain forest Cafe" and it had a big red eyed tree frog on the front. They waited to be seated while the boys got recognized by teenagers. Kalel got recognized as well by some of the fans.

Soon they got sated in a table. Kalel was across Luke and Calum was next to her. They ordered their drinks. Kalel picked a vegan pizza, Cal ordered a pineapple grilled chicken with salsa on the side and Luke ordered a pizza with fries. Calum finished first, Luke second and Kalel last. She wanted to save some food and take it back with her to the hotel. They soon walked to the bar to get their drinks that they wanted to order. They were all bonding about music and animals at the same time. Luke payed the check and earned a kiss from Kalel as Calum rolled his eyes at them. They all laughed at how funny he looked.

They arrived at the hotel when the sun was setting. They got ready to sleep until Luke interrupted Kalel.

"So I talked to Dallas earlier."

Kalel turned around to look at him with wide eyes. She looked at Calum but he already fell asleep.

"What did you do?"

"I just told him that if he ever talks to you or even touched you, I'd kill him."

She nodded. "Did Calum tell you?"

He shook his head. "I'm just hurt and disappointed that you didn't tell me right away. No one told me but I saw everything. It's ok. Tell me everything that you need to tell me."

She nodded. She gave him a hug and buried her face into the crook of his neck. They finally fell asleep. They were leaving first thing tomorrow morning and going back to record some more music.