•Chapter 13•

•Kalel's POV•

Today I feel like I haven't checked up with Evelina and the cats in a long time. The truth is that I feel homesick and want to go back home. I never talked to Luke about it because he felt like this a lot since he began touring. All I do now is listen to sad music on my playlist.

I'm currently waiting for Luke and his band mates to have their 1 week vacation. Mikey and Camila are going to visit some cool stores around town and Camila's good friend, Zoella, is also going. Ashton is going to L.A to spend some time with Evelina and the cats. Luke is going to take Calum and I to the zoo.

I see Luke and Calum shaking hands with Adam and saying goodbye. Luke sees me and runs over to me and hugs me tightly. I giggle when I feel his scruffy chin on my cheek. He smiles sweetly to me and grabs my hand and takes Calum and I home so that we can get packed to go to the zoo. Calum has never been to the zoo so now he looks like I'm his mom and Luke's his dad even though Cal is older than both of us by a year. We all get into my car and drive back to the hotel.

Luke and Calum are packing their bags and I'm packing my own bag. Luke surprises both of us by buying a hotel room at the zoo which has 2 beds and 2 bathrooms. Luke carries my bag and Calum carries his. We pack the car and Calum drives my car to the zoo but passes by a Burger King. We're getting closer by the minute and I really like that I have a family that love me and that don't judge me and are also equally as weird as me. We sing Bruno Mars, Backstreet Boys, Blink 182 and Green Day in the car. Calum's talking to me about what my cats do when I'm not there.

We finally arrive at the zoo and Calum finds a parking spot in the front. We unloaded our bags and start walking to the front of the zoo to get our reservations. Calum and I are just playing patty cake while waiting for Luke to come back. Luke finally comes back and glares at Calum. He holds the card of the hotel room and gives it to me to hold. We're on the 2nd floor of the hotel so we have to use the stairs.

Luke carries my bags and his own while Calum carries his own. I open the door and look around the room with excitement. The room is beautiful with dark green walls, two king sized beds, two really big bathrooms and the most amazing view I've ever seen. The big window shows many different animals running free and eating food.

I run over to hug Luke and then I hug Calum but earn a glare from Luke but I just ignore it while disconnecting from Calum's hug. I get my bag and walk to one of the bathrooms and put all my stuff that I need. I get my own bathroom while Calum and Luke share the other one. Calum gets his own bed while me and Luke share one. Everybody is happy with the decisions.

Luke made plans to go on a tour and later we would go to one of the restaurants in the zoo.

While we're getting ready, I'm putting sunscreen on but I can't reach my back. "Luke!?! I need your help!"

There was silence.

All of a sudden, Cal comes out of her bathroom. "Hey, I hope that it's ok but I used your bathroom while Luke's taking a shower."

I shake my head and smile. I'm still trying to put sunscreen on my back.

"Hey, do you need help?" He asks.

"Please?"

Calum nods and grabs some sunscreen on his hands and smeared some on my back.

When I turn around to thank him, I see him, red faced, teary eyed. It's Luke. He turns around and walks back to the bathroom and locks the door. Calum sighs and looks at me with guilt.

I walk to the door. "Luke? Luke, it's not what you think. Luke. I love you."

There was silence. He didn't say it back for the first time. I have tears in my eyes and I turn around to hug Calum.

Did he hate her or was he jealous?