•Chapter 2•

•Luke's POV•

I, Luke Hemmings, am not a normal or regular person like most people. I don't go to school or live alone. I am the lead vocals and guitarist in the famous Australian band called 5 Seconds of Summer. It consists of 4 guys called Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael. We've  been on tour recently with One Direction and now want to take a little break and stay in our house in L.A.

I get up from my bed and rub my eyes. I get up and go to the bathroom to turn on the shower. All of a sudden, I hear a knock on the door and I open it. There stood one of my bandmates, Ashton.

"Hey. What's up mate?" I ask.
"We barley came back yesterday. Can you try not to flood the bathroom with so much water?" Ash asks.

Everybody knew that when I took a shower EVERYTHING in the room is wet.

I nod and pat Ash's arm and Ash leaves and closes the door.

After I get out of his shower, I stood in the mirror for several minutes trying to put my hair up in a perfect quiff but soon give up and just I grab a SnapBack. I quickly walk downstairs to see that my bandmates were already awake and eating waffles. I get some for myself and sit next to Ashton.

Ashton Irwin has light brown curly hair, hazel eyes, is 21 years old, 6'0 feet and plays the drums in the band. Michael Clifford had white hair but originally had blonde hair, green eyes, a eyebrow piercing, is 21 years old, 6'2 and plays the guitar in the band. Calum Hood has brown hair, brown eyes, 21 years old, 6'2 and plays the bass in the band. I, Luke Hemmings, have blonde hair, blue eyes, a lip piercing, 20 years old, 6'4 and I'm the lead guitarist and vocals.

After they we ate our food, we travel to Hollywood Boulevard and go to a bar later on. We all agreed and tried to find the best bar around.

That night we all got ready and got into a black van and drove off. We soon go to the place and go in. All I want to do is to sit down and relax without any fans around. I find a booth and sit in it and call my mates over but can't find them.

I see a girl sitting in the bar alone. I want to introduce myself to her but I'm too nervous and I look down at my pinky ring I have. Maybe she already has a boyfriend and is waiting for him.

Is she single?