•Chapter 12•

•Luke's POV•

Today, Kalel and I are going to meet up with Liam and his girlfriend, Sophia. Kalel and I have never been to the beach in the UK so we were very excited. I put on a black tank top, black shorts and a red Snap Back.

I put on sunscreen when I get a call from Niall. "Hello?"

"Hey. How are you?"

I chuckle. "Good. What about you? Are you with Daniela? Ask her if she wants to spend time to know Kalel or something?"

Niall laughs his famous laugh. "I'll see. It's because she's a little sick and is at the hospital right now."

"Geez... Is she ok?!? Is it something serious?"

Niall sighs. "Not really. She just has the flu but I want her to get better quicker and I want her to be in good hands like State Farm ya' know?"

I laugh. "Yeah I do. Well tell her that I said to get better. Bye."

"I hope you guys and come visit her. Bye."

We hang up.

Kalel has to go to lease a car because she doesn't want to buy one because she couldn't use it in the States because the steering wheel was on the other side of the car and she hasn't driven that before. I'm packing a bag with all of the supplies that people need on the beach.

Today is quite sunny for the UK and people are going to take advantage of the sunny weather. I put on the backpack and take my stuffed football with me and check myself in the mirror before I hear a car honk outside which I know is Kalel waiting for me. I lock the door, walk down the stairs and walk into the passenger side of the car. I turn and throw my backpack to the backseat of the car. I turn and smile at Kalel like a 5 year old while she drives off to the beach.

We arrive at the beach and Kalel finds the most incredible parking spot that she has ever gotten. We unload the chairs that she bought from a nearby store and I carry the chairs and Kalel carries the cooler with some sandwiches and cold water. We find Liam and Sophia really easily while they're just sitting there on their towel. I run over to Liam and tackle him down while laughing. Sophia turns around and sees Kalel and smiles. She gets up and walks over to Kalel and hugs her while greeting her. Liam gets up and I do too.

We laugh and hug each other.

"Liam! How are you?"

"Yeah. Good. Same as everyday. It's a really good day for the beach. No wonder the beach it so crowded today and me and Soph luckily found a really good spot."

I nod and chuckle.

"Hey so are you going to the charity event? It would be really fun and exciting because all of us guys are taking our +1 and having an after party. Did you ask Kalel?"

I nod. "Yep and she said yes which really made me super happy and the nervousness left my body completely. Louis actually put me on the spot about the event and I think she overheard about it."

Liam laughs while patting my back. "Last person in the ocean is a rotten egg!"

"Ready, Set, GO!!" We speed off and trying not to slip on the sand while our girlfriends laugh together while watching their competitive boyfriends and talking about the charity event and which dress they will go in.

Sophia and Kalel sit next to each other and me and Liam are arguing about which team would win for the championship game while we are all eating our sandwiches that we brought. Kalel gets a text from Evelina and it has a picture of her and the 3 cats spending the day together. Kalel giggles and earns a smile from Sophia. Some people have already left the beach because it's becoming cold and the sun is setting. The girls didn't go into the water that much because the water is too cold. We say our goodbyes and we exchange numbers. Kalel carries the chairs and I carry the cooler and holding up my towel that I have. I'm no that used to coldness so it's new to me to be covered with a towel. Kalel turns on the car and we are on our way to the hotel.

When we enter the hotel rooms, I take Kalel to hers and give her a goodnight kiss before Adam could come around the corner at any minute and get really mad. She smiles and hugs me and closes the door so that she can change her clothes to her pajamas. She smiles and checks herself in the mirror. Finally, she turns around and crawls into her bed and turns off the light. Another ending to another perfect day of a fun filled day.