•Chapter 20•

Kalel woke up and turned around with an empty space next to her. She saw that there was a note next to her in Luke's handwriting. She smiled while picking it up to read it.

"Didn't want to wake you up so I left to go get some new sandals. Have I said I loved you yet? Well, now I did! I love youuuu!.... I don't really like the word bae because they are too lazy to say babe or baby and sweetheart. Our generation is more cool and collected. I really need to finish this letter. I went to the store to buy sandals with Jack. I gotta go or he'll kick me in the face. -Lukey XX"

She laughed so hard that she thought that she woke up the household and the baby as well. She got into the shower and finished in less than 30 minutes. She got out and saw that there was a present with a light blue bow on top of it and was tied neatly. She smiled while putting on clean clothes. She jumped on the bed and put the gift on her lap. There was a note on the tag.

"Hey. Kalel. It's the Hemmings family and we wanted you to know that you are welcomed into the family! We adore you and think that you're the perfect match for our baby boy. We know that you love each other to bits and pieces and wish you guys a perfect relationship. Here is a thank you for giving our Luke a reason to smile everyday. -Liz, Jack and Ben.

She smiled while slowly opening the gift. It was the most beautiful gold chain necklace. She covered her mouth and ran downstairs carefully to not break anything on the way out of the door. She saw Liz sitting in the dinning room and reading a newspaper. Kalel slowly walked over to her and trying to not scare her.

Liz turned around and noticed that Kalel got the gift. "So do you like it?"

"I love it! Thank you so much!"

They hugged each other. They disconnected when they heard the front door open. Luke and Jack walked in with bags and set them on the counter.

Luke smiled at them and took the necklace and inspect it in his hands. "Mom, you really didn't need to do that but we really appreciate it."

She nodded and smiled while getting up and helping Jack take the things that he brought.

Kalel turned around to face Luke and smiled at him. "Did you buy new sandals?"

"Yes I did. I found cool sandals by this band called 5 Second of Summer. Weird name right?" He smiled and walked to the back yard.

She smiled and rolled her eyes at him and walked to the bathroom upstairs to get ready for day. She put on a dark blue short polka dot dress, white sandals, a skin colored cardigan and a hat on her head. She grabbed her bag and walked to the backyard where Luke was sitting in a chair.

She sat next to him and sighed. "Your mom is really something. I can't believe I actually like her. She's not rude like my other boyfriend's moms, sorry."

Luke sighed and took her hand in his. "I don't like you talking about your ex's and I don't blame you but just know that I love you very much."

She nodded her head and looked to see if anyone was watching and kissed him passionately. They both just sat there thinking about life and asking each other questions about each other. They soon snapped back to the real world when Jack and Ben asked them a question.

"I'm sorry what did you ask?" Kalel asked Jack.

"We asked if you guys wanted to stroll down the shopping center for a little bit?"

They both nodded and waited for Luke to put on his shoes.

They all went to the shopping center in downtown Sydney. They got into Jack's car and left the Hemmings residence. They all played 20 questions and had loads of fun knowing each other. They finally found a parking space that was a little far away but enjoyed walking and talking. It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon in downtown Sydney and everyone there was friendly and so talkative. They walked into the cold shopping center and split up into 2 groups of 2. Jack went with Kalel and Luke went with Ben. Jack loved Kalel's hilarious personality and wanted to be friends with her.

"So what's your favorite color?" Jack asked.

"Torqoise. What about you?"

"Blue but not that dark blue or bright blue and more of the sky blue. Ya' know?"

She nodded while walking into the Apple Store. "Why are we here? Do you have to get something?"

He nodded and took out his iPhone and showed her the screen. It was broken in the middle and had the color in the phone blurry.

"What happened!?!"

"Our baby took my phone and thought that it was a toy and threw it of the 2nd floor in the hotel we were staying in a couple of weeks ago. I didn't want to yell at her because my girlfriend, Maddie, would get mad at me if I did."

She nodded while Jack got some assistance with the phone and waited for them to fix it up or and hour or so.

While she waited, she heard her phone vibrate which meant that she had gotten a text message.

"Hey. Where are u guyz?" - Luke.

Luke's text said. She answered.

"Getting Jack's phone fixed. Why do you miss me?"

"Of course I do. I was worried for a lil bit. Are you guys at the Apple Store?"- Luke

"Yeah. You guys should come over."

She didn't get a reply to the message that she sent him but soon knew why. She could see two tall blonde guys trying to reach her. Ben kept shoving his little brother to her and excusing himself. Luke ran over to her and hugged her and taking her hand in his for protection of the crowd in the store since she was too fragile. Ben walked over to Jack and asked him a few questions.

"Hey, what's up?" She asked and was concerned of his expression.

"Nothing. I was just worried about you."

"What about your brother?"

"Who? I'm just kidding! Well not as much as you."

She smiled at his awkwardness and hugged his torso while he put his head on hers. Kalel was thinking of buying herself the new iPhone 6 but needed to save up money. She had her eyes on the gold and white one. Evelina had the same one and she wanted to be twins with her. She disconnected from Luke and walked over to the display table.

Luke followed after her and looked over her shoulder. "That one's nice." He said while looking at her.

"Gosh. I love it so much! Too expensive really. I might have some money saved up from vlogging so that'll help me a little."

"Do you really want it that badly?" She nodded.

Luke nodded and walked away to another part of the store.

One of the workers was walking towards the table where she was and Luke was behind him.

"This one sir?" The worker asked.

"Yeah that one would be just fine." He said that while looking at Kalel's shocked face. He leaned and kissed her forehead. "I wuv you." He said in the most cutest and childish accent. He paid in the front desk and handed her the new phone. Jack and Ben were already to go and were on the lookout for any wild fans trying to sabotage their relationship.

Luke told them about what Calum did and said to the paparazzi and they understood. Luke and Kalel left the store in one peice and they all went back home. Kalel changed all her contacts to her phone and put Luke's contact as

"Luek =]"

He noticed and smiled.

"Thank you so much for the phone Luke! You didn't have to."

"I wanted to." He said while putting an arm around her.

He truly loves her to bits and pieces.