•Chapter 62•

Luke's POV

I stumble up the stairs to Kalel's apartment. I try not to fall on my face and I slowly look down to the mat on the floor.

I turn it over and notice that the key isn't there. I turn in a circle and try to find it in the plant pot on the side but it was no use. I couldn't call her since I lost my phone and I can't just knock on the door at midnight or else I'd look like a maniac. I rub my hands on my face and sit down on the mat. I grab my shoes and take them off.

I huff in annoyance and I chuckle. "What did I do? I made sure Ash called Evelina to tell Kalel that I lost it." I say to myself.

I barley noticed how creepy the hallway is at midnight. It's so weird and secluded up here that if I get murdered then no one will even care or hear. I carefully extend my 6 foot body in front of her door and stretch my muscles. I sigh and close my eyes as sleep takes my whole body over for the night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kalel's POV

I snuggle up to my Japanese pillow and open my eyes to see the bright sunlight entering through my window. I take a deep breath and I get out of my bed an put on my slippers. I feed my cats their breakfast and head out the door to get my daily newspaper. I close my door and before I can take a step forward, I trip on a very warm, big and tall body.

I fall and land on my back but the body isn't moving which makes me laugh quietly. I try to crawl to the sleeping body and I notice that it's the face that I fell in love with.

My heart breaks as I can imagine how lost we was when he noticed the key being gone. I get closer to his torso and lift up his shirt a bit for my hand to creep in and lay it on his warm tummy.

All of a sudden I tickle him and his eyes shoot open with shock.

"What!" He yells as I tickle him and him just tucking himself into a little ball.

"Wake up." I tell him as a smile creeps up on his face.

"I'm up! Don't touch me!" He yells and get sip and fixes his shirt. "Oohh. My head is majorly killing me at the moment."

He informs me as I grab his hand and take him in and leave him to sit on the couch. I get a water bottle and aspirin and hand them to him. He looks up at me with those amazing blue eyes that he's famous for. He pops them in his mouth and drinks some lukewarm water.

He just sits there for a moment before saying something to me. "I'm sorry. Really. I can't believe I got drunk off my ass that I lost my phone and your trust all in the same night." He says sincerely.

I nod and push my hair over my shoulder. I sit next to him and grab his hand and rub circles into his. He takes my hand and kisses the back of it and rubs his stubble on it like my cats.

I giggle and pet his soft and messy blonde hair. "It's alright. You're lucky that I love you. You're a grown man and famous as well so it won't be hard to get a new phone." I joke.

He chuckles and shakes his head. "True. I love you too." He says as he leans closer to my lips.

I quickly put my hand in his forehead to stop him. "You have morning breath buddy. Go and brush or no kisses for you mister!" I say and he smiles as he kisses my forehead and gets up and walks to the bathroom but tripping over Pip lying on the floor.

"Sorry!" He apologizes to him and I laugh.

I get up and walk to a kitchen drawer and get the front door key. I twirl it in between my fingers and walk towards the door. I place the key under the mat and smile to myself as I see Luke sit on my bed and lay on his back as the cats jump on his body and lay on him completely. Pip on his jeans, Buki on his torso and Chibi on his chest and tickling his nose with his fluffy tail.

Luke loves those cats like they were his babies but their mine. "You're like the cat daddy." I joke as he looks at me with wide eyes and a smirk.

"Say that again please?"

"What? Daddy?"

He nods.

"Daddy Luke is taking care of the babies." I tell him as I snuggle up to him and he puts an arm over me.

"I could get used to that name babe." He tells me and I smack his chest.

"Gross. The cats are listening!" I tell him and he kisses me.

"You guys are like my family away from home which is amazing." He tells me with a fascinated tone.

"Same." I say.