•Chapter 30•

Today was the charity event. Kalel decided to not pick a dress that made her look weird. Sophia and Eleanor both tagged along with her to the stores and bought their dresses. Kalel , however, didn't buy a dress that was similar to the girls. She bought a white short dress and dressed like she was going to Cochella. She wanted to be comfortable but also formal. She was getting ready in the bathroom while Luke wanted to try to tie his tie on his neck by himself. She kept hearing curses and groans as he gave up and tied it until it became a big ball of knots. She fixed it for him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

They left the hotel and got driven to the venue where the event was. It was an open place and it was a very pretty setting and view. She smiled as the rest of their friends followed. Kalel was about to hug cal until he whispered something in her ear. "Remember, we have to seem like a legit couple. Luke already knows." He said to her while having his arm around her shoulders like a friend would. Luke looked at them both and smiled while taking a group picture with Ash and Mikey. The paparazzi were taking pictures like crazy and they also got good pictures as well.

When everything was over, they all walked over to s big round table where Liam and Sophia were sitting. They all greeted each other and sat around the table and enjoying a glass of wine or champagne. Luke was sitting on Kalel's right side and Cal on her left. Luke and Kalel were holding hands under the table while Cal was holding her hand on the table where everyone could see.

The others knew about the arrangement so they just ignored them. Luke was always the baby of the band and didn't have any time to have a girlfriend and Calum did have time. He was fine because he knew that Kalel liked Calum as an older brother. The event was for every person who got invited to say something that no one knows about them. Each person donated a hundred dollars for each secret.

They chose one person from each table to go then after that person goes then they have to chose the next victim to go. They chose Liam to go and say something. "Good afternoon, umm I guess my secret is that I apparently have one kidney instead of two." The crowd laughed and gasped. "Yeah, amazing that I'm still alive!" He finished while walking down and sitting in his chair. He chose Sophia to say something, then it was Eleanor, Louis, Harry, Niall, Daniela, Ash, Mikey, Cal, Luke and finally Kalel. She got up and stood in front of the microphone. "Hello everyone. Ummm I've never been to an event like this so bear with me. My secret is that I still get acne to this very day. It's been a problem all my life and until my boyfriend.." She stopped for a moment to remember that Calum was her boyfriend today and not Luke. "Calum Hood, gave me an ointment that fixed me right up before today so thank you and it's really nice to be here." She finished as everyone got up and clapped for her. She smiled as strangers greeted her and shook her hand. Calum gave her a hug with a kiss in her head and Luke gave her a hug that was longer than Calum's.

They ate the most delicious food and had competitions in between courses of food. Liam and Louis got drunk again but with Calum as well. Luke and Kalel kept talking and laughing at the three drunken men in their table making jokes and even dirty ones as well. "Hey, what's long, hard and full of semen?" Louis asked the whole table and no one knew the answer except Liam, who was snickering next to him. "A submarine!" Louis yelled the answer to the table and that caused them to roar with laughter except Kalel who taught that the joke was immature but remembered that they were drunk. Luke noticed and snuggled up to Kalel without any paparazzi noticing. Many women around their age came to take pictures with them and Kalel had to pretend to be jealous at Cal taking pictures.

A girl, who looked around twenty years old, came and sat next to Luke. He politely smiled and turned his head to look at Kalel. The girl rubbed his arm up and down and batted her eyelashes. Kalel noticed and looked at them with an evil eye. Luke looked uncomfortable with the girl on him and he tried to smoothly escape her grip. The girl kept pulling him down for him to sit next to her. Luke just kept trying to get away from her and slipped out of her grip. "Hey where are you going sexy?" Luke looked at her with wide eyes because of the name she called him. "Ummm... I forgot my cat in the microwave." Kalel heard him say that and she slapped herself on the forehead. The girl was stupid enough to buy it and she dismissed him. He walked to Kalel and kissed her head and walked away while sipping his drink which Kalel knew essential beer or champagne but it was Apple cider.

Kalel followed Luke to the garden that was outside of the building. She saw him bending down and smelling a red rose and smiling afterwards. He saw her and smiled. "She's a nice girl to be around." Kalel said to Luke. "She's not really my type though." He answered with a serious face. "What is your type then?" She asked. "She's short, tan, has short hair but not too short, loves animals and I see her everyday." Kalel nodded and smiled at his description. "So you like Ashton?" She asked as a joke. "No not him. You! You're my type silly." She nodded and embraced Luke. "Tomorrow I want to tell everyone that your mine." She nodded and hugged him more. The day was filled with fun and laughter. Luke and Kalel couldn't be more in love.