•Chapter 8•

•Kalel's POV•

I have never been traveling anywhere except for Tokyo but now 5sos have to go to Europe. Luke wants to have a second chance to take me out on a date after the horrible one that we had before. He wants to take me to Nando's which is a restaurant in the United Kingdom. I have never been there or even heard about it before but I agreed to go with him. I go my room while Luke shares one with Mikey and Cal and Ash shares one as well. We soon get all set in our rooms and me and Luke go to Nando's.

Luke had reservations and got them a booth like the other date they had. I sit next to Luke so that the accident doesn't happen again. I order a simple veggie burger and a green tea while Luke orders mango chicken with avocado and a simple water.

Luke turns to me. "So... How do you like being in Europe for the first time in your life?"

"I love it already! People here are so friendly and have a really interesting accents."

"Oh? So my accent isn't good enough for you?"

I laugh and bury my face into the crook of his neck, tickling him as I laugh. "Your accent is very interesting because I get to hear it every time I see you."

Luke smiles at me as our food is being brought by a waiter. We start eating and checking our Instagrams and Twitters together.

All of a sudden, a hand appears from behind us and grabbed Luke's fork and takes it away from him. Luke looks up and starts to laugh with the blonde stranger. I look at them hug and laugh with each other.

"Kalel, this is Niall Horan from One Direction. We were on tour last year."

Niall has blonde hair, blue eyes, has an Irish accent and is 5'7. He takes his hand out and shakes my hand. He has the most whitest teeth I've ever seen and they're straight too.

"Niall. Please meet my girlfriend, Kalel."

"So.. Yer' the girly Luke was talking about. Huh.. She's prettier than you described 'er." Niall says in a thick Irish accent.

"Hey. What about you and Daniela? Are you guys still dating?"

"Yeah. We're 3 years in the relationship. God do I love 'er." Niall shows us the picture of this girl who has dark hair and light brown eyes.

I notice that she also has freckles.

"Yea' she has freckles and sometimes when she's not lookin', I count them one by one."

Luke giggles while saying goodbye to Niall as he has to get back to Daniela in their shared flat.

Luke soon sits back down and keeps eating his food and looking at me with a little smile. He pretends that never happened. I just stare at him and keep eating my food.

We soon finish and Luke pays the check and holds my hand and we leave the restaurant. We walk around a little plaza and Luke leaves me to look around any stores I want because we have to come back in 5 hours until the concert that he has to play in.

Until Luke's phone rings again and he has to answer it. It's one of his friends named Louis and he heard that Niall saw him and he wants to meet up with them and his girlfriend, Eleanor.

Luke agrees to meet at a Starbucks which everybody agrees that they are addicted to coffee.

Luke and I wait until Luke walks forward and hugs a random guy. "Kalel, this is Louis Tomlinson, another One Direction member and he helped me through our first date."

Louis shakes my hand. "Nice to meet you, Kalel. This is my girlfriend, Eleanor." Eleanor has brown long wavy hair, brown eyes and is around 5'8. Louis has brown hair, blue eyes and 5'9.

"Nice to meet you Kalel. I love your dress. Where did you get it?"

"Oh. I got it in a store called H&M."

"We have to go there. Maybe the day after tomorrow. If you're still in town?"

"Yeah. definitely here's my number." We exchange numbers but they have to leave after because Eleanor still studied at school to become a fashion designer just like me.

Finally, It was time for Luke's concert and I have to stay in the dressing room but keep texting with Evelina and start to text Eleanor.

Soon Luke and the boys come out and they're sweating like there is no tomorrow. I get hug from Ash, Cal and Luke but Mikey still doesn't like the idea of a girl being on tour with them and distracting the lead singer.

Soon Fifth Harmony pass by and I give them a hug. One of the singers walks up to Mikey and kisses him on the lips before she goes on stage.

I walk to Luke. "Who was that? She kissed Mikey on the mouth."

"That's Camila Cabello. She's dating him for like 6 months now. So they were both happy when they found out about the concerts."

I nod and give Luke a rag to clean his sweat. Michael has a girlfriend!?!