•Chapter 26•

Kalel sat on her bed after Luke snapped at her. He didn't understand how her personality is and how sad and depressed she is when nothing is perfect. She had a disorder of being clean and her face wasn't helping at all. She walked to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She didn't even want to look at herself in the mirror anymore. She looked at herself carefully and saw that the zits got even worse than yesterday. Kalel could feel warm tears coming from her eyes and she wiped them away with the back of her hand.

She kept touching her pimples and examining them carefully. "Why am I so ugly?" She whispered to herself. She didn't want Luke to break up with her because of the break out on her face. How can she be dating Luke and pretending to date Calum while looking like a which? Luckily she only had them around her mouth and chin. She took her scarf and wrapped it around her mouth and left her room ad walked to Luke's door.

She knocked on it and waited for the tall Australian to answer. He didn't answer which meant that either he was mad or he was really concentrated in something important. She opened the door and saw him on his bed, on his belly and his head was turned to the side so that he could still breathe fine.

"Hi." She said.

No answer from him except a deep sigh.

"If you want I could show you my face, but you need to show me a smile first." She said to him.

He quickly got up from his bed and looked at her. He kind of flinched at the sight of her wearing the scarf around her mouth. He smiled a dimpled smile and waited for her to show him her face.

Kalel took a deep breath and untangled the scarf. He kept looking at her while becoming teary-eyed. He looked everywhere on her face and ended on her eyes. He leaned quickly towards her and hugged her without saying a word.

She quickly returned the hug and sighed.

"I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

She nodded.

He let go and and sat on the bed while putting his head in his hands. "I feel really guilty right now."

"It's fine really." She sat down next to him and put her head on his shoulder.

"I have an idea." He said. He walked into the bathroom and picked something up that was in a clear box. He handed it to her while pushing her out of his room. "Put this on your pimples before you go to sleep tonight. I promise that they will disappear in the morning." He said while kissing her head and closing the door.

Kalel stared at the box and examined it closely. She did trust him so she went back into her room and into the bathroom. She took the ointment out and looked at herself in the mirror. She put some of the clear liquid and put around her mouth and chin. She took a deep breath and sighed while putting it back into the box. She went to her bed and slept her pain away and she wondered if the pimples will disappear. During the night, she would get up and check her face for the ugly pimples to disappear but they were still hanging around her skin. She rubbed her eyes and went back to bed.

The next morning, Kalel gave up and went to the bathroom. She washed her face and looked at herself in the mirror. She gasped and touched her face. She quickly got her slippers and ran to Luke's door. She knocked on it and waited impatiently. She heard him groan and yawn.

Luke slowly opened the door and looked at her. Before he could say anything, Kalel jumped up and hugged him which startled him but he made sure to grab her before she fell off of his grip.

"They're gone! They're really gone!" She yelled.

"Hey, hey. Shh be quiet. Everyone is still sleeping." He whispered to her. "Come inside."

She nodded impatiently and walked inside. She giggled and laughed while jumping around in a circle and touching her face.

Luke chuckled while holding her down by her shoulders. "Calm down. I can see that your face cleared up."

She nodded and smiled. "I'm not ugly anymore. Thanks to you!"

He nodded and laughed while hugging her and spinning her around. "You were never ugly. The pimples made you look like a slice of pizza and I loved you the same. I really didn't know that it was that serious. Again, I'm really sorry."

"It's fine. You made it up to me by giving me the magic stuff. Do you want it back?" She asked him with a smile.

He shook his head. "No, It's ok. I was going to get some anyways."

She nodded while hugging him again and left his room and walked to hers. She giggled and started to jump on her bed. She stopped and stared at her phone for a moment. She grabbed it and called Evelina and tell her the good news.

"Hey!" Evelina answered.

Kalel shrieked with happiness and scared her. "My pimples are gone! Dude, I'm so happy! My throat hurts a little bit so I just wanted to tell you!"

"Congrats girl! I'm so proud. What happened?"

"Well Luke gave me an ointment for my face and it worked! It actually worked!" "Hey. When are you gonna come back and visit huh little lady. I miss you a ton and maybe we can have a double date with the Aussies?"

"Wait.... Did Ash ask you to be his girlfriend?"

There was silence on the other side which Kalel got nervous at Evelina's answer.

"Yes! I'm so happy and nervous at the same time. I hope he likes it when I vlog him and stuff. I hope he doesn't mind."

"He's a nice guy so hopefully not."

"Ok. Well got to go it's getting time to feed the cats. Bye."

"Bye Eve."

They hung up and Kalel coughed and lied down on the bed. It was a strange but good day.