•Chapter 29•

Luke and Kalel were leaving and going to France and getting their stuff ready to go. Luke liked how Kalel's cats were so nice to him and snuggled next to him. They dismissed with Evelina and the cats before they had to go to the airport and they were going to meet up with the other guys in France. They took an Uber and drove to the airport. Luke and Kalel were throwing jokes here and there until Luke got attacked by a fan. He giggled and laughed because she was tickling his side.

He smiled and politely hugged the fan and tried to escape her grip.

"Hey! What's up?" He asked which made her fan girl and ask for a selfie and a signature. Of course he agreed and also followed her on every social media that she had. They had to get to their hotel before attracting more fans.

Luke signed some things and walked with Kalel to their little French taxi cab. It was tiny and only fit for two people which was perfect. They directed the driver to their hotel and tipped him after getting out and getting their bags. They walked up the stairs of the hotel and walked into their room with wide eyes. The view was the most beautiful view she had ever seen instead of the zoo view that was displayed from their room. They got situated and decided to explore the city with Liam, Niall, Daniela, Sophia, Ash, Cal, Mikey, Louis, Eleanor and Harry.

Kalel and Luke walked out of their room when they got changed into something more comfortable and appropriate. When they walked outside of their hotel room, they saw that. Their friends have already arrived and we're waiting for them. They all hugged and greeted each other. They all decided to take a stroll around their little town and become tourists. They all joked that Luke and Kalel were busy doing the nasty and that was why they took too long which made Kalel giggle and Luke turn red while looking at his ring.

They all wanted to get a bite to eat at a little cafe that they wanted to try. They all decided to split the bill and pay their food. They all sat in three tables pushed together to make a mega huge table for all of them. They threw jokes here and there which got great laughs from them.

"Sorry to ask but, why did Zayn leave the band? If you don't want to answer than you don have to!" Luke asked the four British men.

Liam raised his hand to answer which made the table laugh. "He chose to leave because he didn't want to be famous and be responsible for these type of things anymore. I guess doing the same thing for five years really bored him." He said. "He just wanted to be a normal twenty two year old which is impossible because everyone already knows you."

"He just really wanted to be closer to his family and fiance and spend time on them instead of his career." Harry said and drank his water after.

Kalel smiled at their responses.

"I'm just really disappointed that I'm the only one with a full beard really."  He answered.

"I reckon that I could be the next one to grow a beard. I already have the mustache." 

Which caused the table to erupt in laughter. They soon got their food and started to eat and have great conversations.

Luke soon finished his food and waited for the rest to finish theirs. He turned to Kalel and smiled at her while reaching to grab her hand and squeezed it.

"I don't really know if I want to go to the event anymore." She whispered for only him to hear.

His smiled soon faded and looked at her straight in the eyes. "What? Why?"

She shrugged and continued to eat her food. Luke let go of her hand and thought to himself.

Why wouldn't she want to go? She chose to get a dress, fly over here and agree to my invitation. I'll have to ask her tonight when we reach our room.

They all finished and paid their things and tipped as well. They walked out with Liam and Louis very tipsy since they chose to swallow the wine that they didn't have to. They were singing British songs and their anthem really loud and obnoxious. Liam and Louis were holding to each other to keep balance, Niall and Harry were talking about tacos and burritos, Sophia, Daniela and Eleanor were talking about their favorite shirts and blouses, Mikey, Ash and Cal were talking about what they should do after the tour and Kalel was on her phone while waking hand in hand with the tall Australian blonde who was laughing at something that the drunks were saying.

They finale reached Kalel and Luke's hotel and said their goodbyes and got in before something bad happened. Luke and Kalel got into their room and got ready for bed. While they were getting into bed, Luke asked the question that had been swimming around his mind since dinner.

"How come you changed your mind for tomorrow morning?" He asked.

She turned around and looked at him."I just don't feel pretty for tomorrow."

Luke looked at her confused. "What do you mean? You're always pretty."

She shook her head. "Don't you think that Daniela, Sophia or even Eleanor look better than me without even trying?"

"Well, that's why they already have boyfriends. The guys are just there to remind them that they don't have to be perfect all the damn time."

She smiled at him.

"Hey, what about Evelina? You don't think she's pretty?" He asked.

She laughed. "Oh that bitch can try but she can't look better than me. She's still adorable as a button." She laughed.

He chuckled and hugged her. "So are we still going?" He asked while still hugging her. "Yeah. I'm fine now. I've never been to a charity event except an animal one. Can I wear whatever I want?"

She asked while looking at him.

"Why shouldn't you?" He asked.

She nodded and dragged him to the bed. She smiled and cuddled while being the big spoon and Luke being the small. He giggled and poked his butt out more to push her almost off the bed.

She laughed and kicked him in the shin which made him yelp but shut up quickly and pretended that it didn't hurt like hell.

"Hey. Stop trying to push me off of the bed you doofus!" She yelled.

He laughed. "It's not my fault that my butt needs a lot of space."

She snorted. "What butt?"

He gasped and turned around to look at her. She scoffed and flipped around to give him her back while slapping him with her hair. He smirked to himself and cuddled up to her back.

All of a sudden, she elbowed him in the nose. He gasped and sat down on the bed while grabbing his nose.

She gasped while running to get toilet paper. "I'm so sorry Luke." She said while giving him the paper.

"It's ok. It's not the first time that my nose bled."

After that little incident, they fell asleep with Kalel trying to soothe Luke while hugging his back and spooning him.