•Chapter 59•

Calum's POV

Today was just an ordinary day since we get to relax and eat for a while. Kalel found a really good sandwich place to eat so she wanted to bring some home for me and the guys. Mikey wanted to play some video games but Luke and I really didn't have the energy to do anything except sit around. Ash had to make sure Lina was alright after that accident yesterday so they're in the hospital. Last night I felt bad since Kalel couldn't go to sleep since her best friend is in the hospital all night. I felt a nudge and I smile at Luke.

"Dude. I'm starving!" He exclaims.

"When aren't you?" I ask.

"Meanie." I laugh at him.

"Hey. Look." I tell him and he turns to me. I lift my leg on the window and he laughs.

"You got leg hair, mate!" He giggles and leans in to touch it.

"Hard work, ya know." I joke.

"I remember that we used to make fun of you but guess you really showed us." He laughs.

I nod and smile.

After forever, the front door opens and we see Kalel getting in with an angry face. I notice and I run up to her and help her with the bags of food for us.

"What happened?" I ask her with concern.

"Oh nothing. I was just driving down the street and a stupid guy just cuts me off! But that's not the worst part! After cutting me off he flips me off! What the hell did I do to him?!?" She rants to me and Luke. "He even hit my car after I passed him." She finishes.

"Kalel. Just ignore that stupid wanker! He doesn't know that your friends with the best band in the world! I'll get our bodyguard to find him don't worry." I tell her with a cheeky smile and a kiss on the forehead. I sit back down next to Hemmo and he's already half way done with his food. "Calm down! I don't know CPR!" I beg.

He laughs and he slows down a bit. Kalel huffs angrily and walks into Mikey's room to give him his food.

She then comes back in and sits on the couch. "Cal. Can you please take your dirty foot off the window?" She tells me nicely and I blush and slowly place my foot on the ground. "Thank you." She thanks and I nod.

Luke gets up and throws the trash away.

"Wait! You're done?!?" I ask and he nods and wipes his mouth and hands.

He sits next to Kalel and calms her down. "Can you show me the place where that douchebag hit you?" He asks her and she nods.

They both get off the couch and walk to the front door and close it. I smile and put my foot back onto the window.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luke's POV
We walk to the parking building and I see her car. It looks normal until you have the angle which the car got hit.

"Right there! On the right side of the car by the door."

I move towards the description and gasp. "What the hell? Why would he do that?" I ask her and she shrugs.

"I didn't do anything to him. He just wanted to I guess." She explains. I shake my head. "My car is wrecked and Evelina is in the hospital. Now what?" She asks me with sadness.

I embrace her and smile. "It could be worst." I try to make her happy.

"Yeah.. It could, couldn't it?" She smiles and hugs me.

"She's fine I promise. Ash is with her and maybe we can visit her later or something." I asure her.

"Yeah. We can all go." She tells me as we walk back inside the house.

I love how she can never hold a grudge or hate someone for a long time. She has so many personalities and I love it! I wish I can be the same but my parents raised me to do whatever I want or believe anything. I always tried to fit in and sometimes it did work and sometimes it didn't.

We walk into the house and Cal greets us with his foot on the window.

"Hey...." He greets.

"What did I ask you to do?" Kalel asks.

"To put my foot down." He states as he does.

"Thank you." She says before leaving upstairs.

"People are douchebags." I tell Cal and he agrees.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mikey's POV

I finish eating and playing games and I make my way downstairs until I hear someone crying. I walk towards the sounds and see Kalel crying on her bed. "Hello. Sorry but what's wrong?" I ask nice and calm.

"It's just that these couple of days haven't been good." She says to me and I nod. I sit beside her and she calms a bit down.

"Is it about Lina?" I ask out of nowhere.

She nods and wipes her tears. "She asked me if I wanted to go with her but I declined. I feel really stupid because maybe I could've saved her or something." She says.

"She's not dead Kalel. She's just a little bruised." I tell her and she smiles.

"Thanks Mikey. You're a really good friend. Cal and Luke didn't really make me feel any better sadly." She says and hugs me.

"No prob. I have to go but I'll see ya." I tell her as I walk out of her room. I pass Luke down the stairs and give him a smile as he enters the room.