Chapter 2

The air conditioner was on in the room, the air was cool, and strands of cold air penetrated into the boy's ankle along the quilt.

    Shi Huai turned his body on his side and quietly looked at the date displayed on the phone.

    6.28

    His lacquered pupils reflected the light of the phone, his fingertips slid, and the date on the taskbar jumped out again.

    As if not giving up, he withdrew and slid down again.

    At this time, he had to admit that he was really reborn, back to the summer two years ago.

    That summer when He Kangyang came to Shi's home.

    Recalling this name, all the memory fragments from the past two years can not be restrained, Shi Huai only felt pain in his chest and curled up in a ball uncomfortably.

    The boy stretched out his hand, turned off the lamp on the bedside table, closed his eyes, and buried his head in the quilt.

.Delusions of finding a sense of security in this cramped and airtight enclosed space.

    There was a click on the doorknob, and the light from outside jumped into the dimly lit room.

    "Xiaohuai, are you asleep?"

    The voice was warm and soft.

    It's Shi Qian.

    In his memory two hours ago, his older brother, Shi Qian, who glared at him and was helping He Kangyang between the lines.

    Shi Huai didn't even dare to move now, didn't dare to let Shi Qian find out that he was awake, holding the edge of the quilt tightly in his hand, his arms shuddered to the point of twitching.

    Two hours was not enough for him to digest the explosive information of his death and rebirth, and it was not enough for him to come up with a good way to face Shi Qian.

    The gentle footsteps stopped beside the bed, the table lamp by the bed was turned on, and the warm yellow light of sleep mode came in through the quilt.

.The glass was placed on the cabinet and bumped lightly.

    A force came from outside the sheet, and the quilt that Shi Huai was pulling was easily pulled down, revealing his face.

    The young man closed his eyes tightly, and Ci Bai's face was gently pinched.

    The dark shadow blocked the warm yellow light shining on his head.

    "Don't pretend to be asleep, your sleeping eyes are not like this."

    Seeing this, Shi Huai didn't open his eyes, and the person beside the bed fell silent.

    "What's wrong, you're still angry with your brother?" Shi Qian sat down on the edge of the bed, fiddling with the broken hair on Shi Huai's cheek.

    "My brother hasn't asked you how you volunteered to report to the University of A, why are you still angry with your brother?" Shi Qian retracted his hand and recalled, "Is it because I took you to play pirate ship that day and scared you? "

.Shi Huai had just finished the college entrance examination. In order to let him relax, Shi Qian took him to play all the cardiac arrest series. Because of this, Shi Huai was angry with him for several days.

    Young Master Shi, who has been piled up with money and spoiled since he was a child, don't say anything exciting such as bungee jumping, roller coaster, pirate ship, and even watching a bit of news about terrifying killers, he can be scared to buy a bedside lamp.