Chapter 39

Team training is over.

    The training hall is very big. The left side of the door is for intermission or after the game. Towels are hung on it, so that everyone can wipe their sweat. There will be a washing machine to wash the towels and clothes of the members. The environmental conditions are good. Said to be very comfortable.

    But now, the audience is resting and ready to break up.

    That row of seats was clearly divided into two sides.

    A member - drinking water - looked at Shihuai without blinking.

    He poked Lu Baiyi, who was also hydrating next to him, with his elbow.

    "Are they quarreling again?" After taking a few sips of water, the member tightened the bottle cap and sighed slightly, "Shi Huai seems to be involved too."

    Lu Baiyi lowered his head slightly, raised his hand and wiped the sweat with a towel.

    "Probably.".He casually said, "Don't worry, they both dote on Shihuai and won't bring disaster to Shihuai."

    After hearing this, the commune was relieved, and even smiled slightly: "That's good."

    Shi Huai is now considered a favorite of a small group in their club, for no other reason, a boy who is good-looking, kind-hearted, serious in team training, and often invites everyone to drink and eat, no one will not like it.

    Of course, they don't deliberately take advantage of Shihuai, but because sometimes the club goes out to dinner, usually they send the bill to the group for group collection.

    As a result, several times when someone went to checkout first, they were notified by the front desk that the bill had been settled, and it was due to Shihuai.

    When I went back, I asked Shi Huai, and Shi Huai said he was inviting everyone to dinner.

    Shihuai didn't either - direct invitations, occasional invitations, which also led other members to do the same, and the solidarity and friendship within the company was stronger than before.
.Moreover, it is difficult for two or three people in their club to belong to families, and joining the club is also because the competition has bonuses.

    Shi Huai often takes care of them, and even does it silently and silently, without saying anything, and takes care of others' self-esteem considerately.

    Mingming is younger than everyone, but from time to time he is asked to take care of everyone.

    They are not white-eyed wolves, they will only enjoy what others have given, they will only ask for it, and they will do nothing.

    The members of the commune saw these things in their eyes, without saying it explicitly, they kept it in their hearts.

    As for the misleading deeds of Shi Huai that Shi Qian said before, Shi Huai has already broken their stereotype of him with real actions.

    There are even some members who don't like the president very much, because they feel that the president's previous remarks have caused others to be squeamish when misunderstood, thinking that it is smearing.

.On the other side, there is still a fierce dispute.

    "Don't say it." Shi Qian gritted his teeth and decided to take a step back, "Just let Shi Huai go home and have a meal with us at the end of this month, okay?"

    He didn't dare to speak too loudly, lest Shi Huai hear him.

    Shi Huai saw Gu Jingxian standing in front of him, arms folded, and Shi Qian didn't know what they were talking about. Anyway, it could be seen from his perspective that Shi Qian didn't have the upper hand.