Chapter 46

Shi Huai was awakened by the smell of his own alcohol.

    He couldn't open his eyes, so he was about to get out of bed in the dark to wash.

    It stinks, he can't stand the smell.

    The bedroom was so dark that there was no light in the room, and there was no outline in the room. Shi Huai walked away and bumped into a wall.

    Only then did he realize that something was wrong.

    Where is this place? He was not familiar with it at all.

    It may be that the sound of his hitting the wall was too loud, and the soft sound of cotton shoes tugging on the smooth wooden board soon came from outside the door.

    Lying on the wall, he rubbed his aching forehead, and the light came in from the door in a moment.

    A man standing against the light was standing at the door. He was squinted by the strong light and could not see the man's appearance.

    "Why did you get up? Just hit the wall?"

.Gu Jingxian stepped forward and turned on the bedroom light with a "pat", and the whole room was lit up.

    Shi Huai closed his eyes and adjusted for a few seconds before realizing that this was the house he and Gu Jingxian rented, and this bedroom was his own.

    The rent has already been paid in advance, so you can move in first.

    It's just that Shihuai felt that there was no dormitory to live here, so he lived in the school first, and then shared the rent after the holiday, so now only Gu Jingxian lives here alone.

    Unexpectedly, when he was drunk this time, Gu Jingxian brought him here.

    When Shi Huai glanced at the simple and brightly decorated bedroom, he knew that Gu Jingxian had already helped him tidy up the bedroom when he was away.

    The bedroom as a whole uses the blue-gray mixed color tone that Shi Huai likes. The quilts and other items look new, and even the lamp on the bedside table has a label that has not been removed.

.Everything is brand new.

    Shi Huai put all these into his eyes, smiled without knowing it, and whispered: "It's really virtuous."

    Gu Jingxian was close to him, so naturally he heard his compliment to him, he laughed secretly in his heart, but his face seemed calm, and he raised his eyebrows playfully.

    "Then do you like it?"

    The smell of asking for credit is almost overflowing the whole bedroom from these words.

    "Ok."

    After Shi Huai answered, she turned her eyes away a little bewilderedly, and couldn't see the unrestrained manner of biting people's cheeks when they were drunk.

    His cheeks turned red again, but under the cover of the alcohol redness, this redness was nothing.

    Gu Jingxian also knew not to tease people too tightly, so he quickly changed the subject.

    "Why don't you sleep more? I made some hangover soup, drink some?"

.Shi Huai nodded, he propped himself up against the wall, and said, "I'll go brush my teeth first, it stinks."

    He went out and entered the bathroom, only to find that there was only one toothbrush on the toothbrush holder next to the mirror, and he fell into deep thought.