Chapter 31

After chatting with He Yinan, Shi Huai stopped playing games. He turned off the light and only turned on the bedside lamp, and the dim yellow light sprinkled on the back of his head.

    His thoughts were chaotic.

    The bed he was lying on was so empty now, but he felt that he was overwhelmed.

    His eyes seemed to be covered with layers of shadows, and he reached out and pushed them away, but it was only in vain.

    He opened his eyes blankly, staring at the ceiling absently.

    very messy.

    At the same time, a strong premonition came over him.

    He felt as though something was about to break, and brutally peeled back the beautiful coat he had been wearing, revealing the stench and rotting inside.

    "Ding."

    It was Gu Jingxian who sent a 500+MB video.

    Gu Jingxian: [Good stuff. 】

.Gu Jingxian: [Hurry up and take a look, this is the first time I've posted this kind of film. 】

    Shi Huai was really in a bad mood because of the affairs of the Shi family. Now that Gu Jingxian sent the film over, he opened it and took a look. If it didn't look good, he would say that Gu Jingxian's eyesight was poor, and any film would not come. refuse.

    Shi Huai clicked open in annoyed mood.

    The video is a bit big, so I waited for a while.

    While the boy on the bed was waiting, the screen was black and his face was reflected on the glossy phone screen.

    He looked at the video that he had been working hard to load with resentment, and couldn't help but wonder, does Gu Jingxian also have the urge to watch the film?

    Do you have an unstoppable desire to watch the sex of strangers?

    The more Shi Huai thought about it, the more annoyed he became. He was already in a bad mood, but now Gu Jingxian sent him this kind of thing, so mad at him, he said not to send it to him.

.Gu Jingxian has so many friends, who can't share it with, has to share it with him?

    But now that the progress bar has passed 80, it is a pity to quit, let's take a look, and then we will have a reason to complain later.

    Shi Huai didn't notice that his expression became sour, and his eyebrows were almost tied into Chinese knots in resistance, but he still pursed his lips and waited for the video to finish loading.

    After a long time, it was finally loaded.

    Shi Huai has already thought about which aspects to criticize the quality of this film.

    The first scene of the video is a very blurry place, and the scene is completely invisible.

    Shi Huai frowned.

    Will this film be filmed? The first scene is filmed like this, which is too busy.

."Now you can do the exercises on page 73 of the textbook and page 88 of the workbook. Those exercises are the type of questions you got wrong, and see if you will fall in the same place twice."

    There is a very gentle voice in the video.

    Shi Huai was stunned.

    Not this one……