Chapter 19

Shi Huai's birthday party was held in a manor of Shi's family.

    The Shi family invited a lot of people, even some of Shihuai's former high school classmates came to participate, and there were quite a few guests.

    Shi Huai leaned against the carved railing on the second floor and looked down, his eyes calm.

    The layout below is meticulous, and there are many desserts and famous wines on the table. Under the bright chandeliers, it seems that this is not a birthday party, but a social banquet.

    He knew that the protagonist of this banquet was not himself, but only borrowed his name.

    These days he has been trying to pry something out of He Kangyang's mouth, but he has found nothing.

    He Kangyang's mouth is quite firm, and when he asks, he doesn't know, either pretending to be stupid or asking him back.

    The two asked back and forth.

.Not only guests entered the door downstairs, but also reporters with cameras. It seemed that there was something important that needed to be filmed and published.

    Shi Huai yawned boringly, to see if the banquet later would be different from the previous life.

    In the banquet of the last life, Shi Deming announced on the stage that He Kangyang became the adopted son of the Shi family. His words were endless love for He Kangyang, and his words were easily misunderstood.

    Others don't know if they misunderstand, at least Shihuai misunderstood, and before he came to the stage, He Kangyang came to talk to him specially, adding fuel to the fire.

    At that time, He Kangyang said: "Brother Shihuai, if Uncle Shi comes on stage and says something that makes you misunderstood, then don't be angry, he is for your own good."

    Shi Huai didn't know what to do, so he asked, "What would you say?"

.He Kangyang said: "Well, it's normal for a man to find another job after his wife's death. Anyway, it's just to vent his strong energy, but the stray seeds must always recognize their ancestors."

    Shi Huai still couldn't figure it out, because he couldn't associate the man He Kangyang said with Shi Deming.

    Shi Deming's beloved wife is not only recognized by the outside world, but Shi Huai also firmly believes that the good man in the world is Shi Deming.

    But He Kangyang's remarks still caught Shi Huai's attention.

    What Shi Deming said on the stage later, coupled with He Kangyang's fire, instantly made Shi Huai break the defense.

    He didn't control himself, went up and pushed He Kangyang, and asked Shi Deming with red eyes if he had cheated.

    At that time, the focus of the audience was on the three of them. Shi Deming's face was so bad that he slapped Shi Huai in a hurry.

.It was also that slap that turned Shi Huai's life upside down.

    The host was already speaking the opening remarks below, and the voice of the microphone brought Shi Huai back to reality.

    He looked down, and many people in suits were on the first floor. On the surface, they looked quite bright and eye-catching.

    The manor is not small, and the walls are covered with oil paintings. Under one of the modern oil paintings, there is a man in a high-definition white suit. He looks very young. Wearing a suit makes him tall, straight, and handsome.