Chapter 48

He Yinan is hospitalized? !

    Shi Huai's eyes widened, and an ominous premonition rose in his heart.

    However, He Yinan obviously sent him a message yesterday, saying that it was going well.

    How can I go to the hospital?

    Shi Huai quickly took out his mobile phone and checked the chat records between him and He Yinan.

    He turned up page by page, the light of the mobile phone screen reflected in his black pupils, and the words in the chat box were reflected in his slowly cold eyes.

    When Shi Huaizai flipped to a certain date, the action stopped.

    He looked at the two paragraphs of text separated by the date, and then slowly raised his head.

    "Mr. Rong, did He Yinan enter the hospital after March 17?"

    Rong Ansheng pondered for a while, then clasped his knuckles on the table lightly and said, "It seems that the date I know is around March 15th."

."What's the matter, what's new?"

    Shi Huai frowned as she looked at the chat record in her hand.

    "After that time, He Yinan kept in touch with me on WeChat."

    Rong Ansheng asked "Oh?" with interest, and pressed the electric wheelchair towards Shihuai.

    Shi Huai took advantage of the situation and showed him the phone.

    Uncle Fu has already said that Rong Ansheng is a teammate, and he seems to have a certain understanding of his relationship with He Yinan. He is a strong teammate who can rely on him, so he doesn't plan to hide anything.

    Rong Ansheng took over his cell phone, and Fu Shiting also came to see it.

    Rong Ansheng swept his eyes quickly, and read their chat records three or two times.

    Fu Shiting's face was a little weird: "This chat record..."

.The corners of Rong Ansheng's mouth twitched, and he held the head of the phone and gave it to Shi Huai.

    He smiled lightly and said, "It seems that this person disguised as He Yinan seems to be interested in you."

    I don't know if it's interesting, but it must not be He Yinan himself.

    After Shi Huai learned the news, and then went back to look at the chat records, he felt strange.

    Since March 17, He Yinan's chatting style has become somewhat ambiguous.

    He Yinan is usually a comedian, and often comes to talk to Shi Huai when he is doing serious things to relieve his boredom.

    But after that, the direction of "He Yinan"'s chat changed from amusing and entertaining to a bit mature and mysterious.

    He Yinan, who had never concealed the progress before, became vague when he talked about the progress later. Instead, he focused on chatting with Shihuai about family affairs.

.The focus is usually on his relationship with Gu Jingxian.

    At that time, of course Shi Huai could not have imagined that He Yinan, who was contacted through the screen, was no longer He Yinan.

    Including and Gu Jingxian are just pretending to be lovers, just to prevaricate things about Yu Hanming.

    After that, He Yinan constantly tested Shi Huai's preferences, such as what to eat, what to drink, what kind of sports he likes, and what style of clothing he likes.