Chapter 7

At ten o'clock, he curled up into a ball, lying in Rong Ansheng's arms, as if he had found a support, baring his teeth and cursing at He Kangyang.

    Worse than this afternoon.

    As if He Kangyang was his enemy, he meowed a few times, then jumped down and bit He Kangyang's trousers.

    He Kangyang cried out in pain, feeling a little helpless.

    He explained: "I just found this cat in the warehouse over there, and I don't know why this cat hates me so much..."

    "It has hated me since it saw me this afternoon, maybe I'm not very likable."

    He Kangyang said a little aggrieved.

    There is a warehouse in the far east of the back garden, and there are some miscellaneous items in it, which are locked with locks on weekdays.

.Shi Huai recalled, remembering that the lock was a few years old, maybe it wasn't locked, the lock was located relatively low, and there was a short wall next to it, so it wasn't very strange to go in at ten o'clock.

    In the blink of an eye, Shi Huai remembered something and went to the warehouse.

    The lock was exactly as he thought, and after some years, it was rough and rusty to the touch.

    The teenager stood in front of the door, locked the lock, and fiddled.

    "clatter--"

    The lock is open.

    Shi Huai held the key and stood still for a long time.

    This voice was exactly the voice I heard from the east side just now.

    If according to what He Kangyang said, he found ten o'clock in the warehouse, why would there be a sound of unlocking from the warehouse?

.The premise of unlocking is to lock it. If the door is already locked, how could it be possible to lock it outside at ten o'clock on the premise of entering?

    There is only one explanation.

    He Kangyang is lying.

    Either ten o'clock wasn't found in the warehouse at all.

    Or, ten o'clock is what he put in.

    According to what He Kangyang said, his character and his attitude like a ghost to him at ten o'clock, the exclusion method is adopted. Only the latter hypothesis can explain why he said that he saw ten o'clock and entered the back garden, and why ten o'clock can't wait to show his teeth now. bite him.

    Because, it was He Kangyang who took ten o'clock to the warehouse!

    Shi Huai's face turned pale, and his body was shaky.

    He knew that He Kangyang had two sides and three sides, and his appearance was different, but he didn't expect that even the kitten would go down.

.He Kangyang doesn't seem to be able to find the reason for doing this now, but considering the previous life and what happened just now, he simply thought that ten o'clock was his cat, and wanted to use this to make others think that he let ten o'clock bite him. .

    When Deming just now blamed him, didn't it explain everything well?

    Let him be blamed, let him bite himself at ten o'clock, and he will take the blame. As long as he uses the reason that "pets follow their owners", He Kangyang will be able to achieve his goal.