Chapter 14

Gu Xingyan watched helplessly as his brother snatched the ice cream from his tutor brother, and couldn't help but vindicate Shi Huai.

    "Brother! Teacher Shihuai wants to eat, can you buy it yourself?"

    Gu Jingxian slammed a hammer into his head: "Idiot, it's said that your brother was pregnant with a cold. Have you ever seen a cold that can eat ice cream?"

    After Gu Jingxian grabbed it, he took a big mouthful of the ice cream on it, holding the ice cream in one hand and dragging Shi Huai with the other to the cafe next to him.

    "Gu Xingyan, you can get the ice cream and come over yourself later."

    "You're not allowed to eat it, you know?" Gu Jingxian just took a big mouthful because he was afraid that Shihuai would grab it back, and now there are white stains of ice cream on the corners of his mouth.

    He was glad that Shihuai didn't eat too sweet like Gu Xingyan, otherwise it would be embarrassing that the ice cream was too sweet for him to eat later.

.He glanced at Shi Huai next to him, thinking that no wonder Shi Qian kept staring at Shi Huai.

    It's really disobedient. How can you eat ice cream when you have a cold?

    "Eat it when you're done. I'll buy it for you when the time comes."

    This time, Shi Huai was not like yesterday. He knew that Gu Jingxian was also doing it for his health, so he just nodded slyly.

    But the young man looked at Gu Jingxian eating so deliciously, he couldn't help swallowing, and frowned, "But my mouth has no taste."

    The two have now entered the cafe, and many people are chatting and working in it.

    Gu Jingxian asked Shi Huai to sit down: "Then I'll go to the front desk and ask if there is any candy."

    "Wait, let me Baidu, can I eat candy when I have a cold?" Gu Jingxian took back the steps he took, and turned on his mobile phone as if he had something to do with it.

.After a while, Gu Jingxian asked, "Do you have a sore throat? Are you coughing? Do you have a fever?"

    After he finished speaking, he added another sentence: "No lying."

    Just as Shi Huai was about to lie and shake his head, he stopped in midair awkwardly and nodded.

    Gu Jingxian also nodded, expressing his understanding, then went to the front desk and brought a cup of brown sugar, longan, ginger water.

    He said, "Drink it."

    Shi Huai: ?

    this one?

    Gu Jingxian naturally saw through Shi Huai's question, and answered very calmly: "You can only drink this now, this cafe is not bad, it has all of it."

    "Drink." Gu Jingxian urged him, and pushed the glass of ginger water on the table with his hand.

    Shi Huai was silent, pushing the drink back slowly and firmly.

    "Forget it, I'm not thirsty."

.Gu Jingxian saw that he refused to drink, and felt helpless: "Then can you take two sips? Just take two sips."

    Shi Huai was a little shaken, he knew that this was definitely better than ice cream, but he didn't want to drink it when he saw it.

    "Well, if you drink it, I'll take you to a world ball game, how about it?" Gu Jingxian put Jiang Shui in front of him, his head was very close, with a mysterious look, it seemed that this ball game What a super invincible major event.