Chapter 79

In the end, Shihuai chose the second option.

    If it was the first option, then he guessed that he would have to wear a long collar when he went out for breakfast in the morning.

    Unexpectedly, even if Shi Huai was in charge, he was still surprised by Gu Jingxian's thick skin.

    At that time, Gu Jingxian supported his head, pressed the back of his head with moderate force and pressed it into his arms.

    The voice was still hoarse: "Heavier."

    "...You are so coquettish." After Shi Huai was finally satisfied, he murmured with blushing cheeks.

    "But I like it." Shi Huai quietly added this sentence, and then took two more deep breaths on Gu Jingxian's neck, and sighed in enjoyment.

    The mint smell on Gu Jingxian's body seemed to be pickled, especially fresh and delicious.

.He was a very passive party in this kind of thing. Gu Jingxian shamelessly led him to do this kind of thing. Over time, Shi Huai also got interested, and now kissing is the norm.

    It can be said that the old driver Gu Jingxian was stunned to turn a pure-hearted male college student into yellow, or the kind that gradually turned yellow.

    ...

    The court date is next month, and the three of Shi Qian are sitting in the study room to discuss this matter.

    Before Shi Qian had time to participate in many discussions, he was called away by the school again. He needed to be in charge of a national competition at the school. Before leaving, he only hurriedly explained that Shi Deming would have a good talk with lawyer Xu.

    Shi Qian closed the door and rushed outside, and happened to run into Aunt Song who was boiling white pear syrup.

.Aunt Song stopped him, and quickly filled a clean bottle with sugar water for Shi Qian, exhorting, "It's very hot now, take this out and drink it when you are thirsty, to relieve the heat and reduce the fire."

    These cold water and sugar water that reduce fire are a very common home-cooked drink in Shi's house and even Nanting City. Shi Qian responded and took it away.

    Aunt Song watched the eldest young master leave from a distance, then went back and subconsciously filled another bottle with a slightly smaller bottle. After twisting it, she remembered in a trance.

    Xiaohuai is no longer at home...

    Not half a year.

    But she still wasn't used to it.

    She always prepared more for Shihuai's portion. She even cleaned Shihuai's room every day. The room was clean, and it was sprayed with the light citrus fragrance that Shihuai liked.

.However, the owner of the room has a long time to return, and it is unknown when the room will welcome its owner again.

    Aunt Song sighed, then divided two portions of sugar water, placed them on a mahogany tray, and brought them to Shi Deming and the guests to drink.

    Aunt Song knocked on the door, and only after she got the answer did she enter the door, put the sugar water, and was about to leave.

    As a result, she heard the conversation between Shi Deming and lawyer Xu.

    Attorney Xu: "Just like that, it's still a bit of a hangover. Do you have any candidates?"

    Shi Deming asked, "Who is the candidate?"