Chapter 25

Of course, skiing has to have the most authentic experience.

    The basketball club finally unanimously decided to go skiing in the famous Kerki Mountains in country K. The snow there is suitable for beginners, and it is not easy to have avalanches. The most recent avalanche was 20 years ago.

    This skiing activity is at your own expense.

    It means that the organization is organized by the club, but the expenses are paid by themselves, so the members can also bring their family members by themselves.

    Most of the members of the club are only sons. Although Gu Jingxian was not the only son, he did not take Gu Xingyan with him. In his words, if something happened, he would not care about Gu Xingyan.

    Therefore, only Shi Qian brought his family.

    What Shi Qian brought was He Kangyang, who was still on repeat reading and had a very short holiday.

    When the people in the club saw He Kangyang's face, they were all shocked, and they all circled around Shihuai and He Kangyang.

.Shi Huai had already faced this kind of surprise for a long time, and answered with a normal expression.

    He Kangyang's response seemed relatively cramped.

    The Keji Mountains were originally icy and cold, and He Kangyang's face was blushing, and it was not worth being cold or shy for a while.

    The purpose of this trip was for skiing. Naturally, everyone was only briefly surprised by the appearance of the two, and they all began to learn to ski.

    Shi Qian has already found a coach, and everyone split up to find their own coaches.

    Shi Huai, Gu Jingxian, Shi Qian, and He Kangyang were divided into the hands of one coach.

    Shi Huai saw that everyone else had two people and one coach, only they had four people and one coach.

    He was lost in thought.

    Shouldn't Shi Qian have come to give him a response even when he is so happy like skiing?

.The coach is a native of K country and is not very proficient in Chinese. Fortunately, although the Chinese is stumbling, they can understand it.

    Everyone put on their ski suits and began to ski one by one under the guidance of the coach.

    I don't know if the coach misunderstood something. Every time he practiced, the coach would keep Shihuai and He Kangyang to practice together. After a long time, Shihuai was a little disgusted, but he couldn't say anything.

    It is not unreasonable that the snow on the Kerki Mountains is known as the snow of enlightenment for newcomers. Even Shihuai who feels bad about himself can set sail successfully after one failure.

    Shi Huai didn't feel good about himself, but he didn't know that behind him there was a worse professor, He Kangyang.

    "No, it's not like that!" .After the coach said for the third time that He Kangyang still didn't catch the right place, the coach sighed deeply and started to teach himself.

    "Why, you two twins are nothing but brilliant."

    He Kangyang was a little uncomfortable by what he said, so he said, "I don't have any talent."

    "Oh, oh... nothing, talent."

    The ski trip is scheduled for seven days, and seven days is not enough for a novice to learn, so after two or three days of teaching by the coach, everyone basically skied slowly by themselves.