Chapter 97

The day-to-day life gradually dimmed the light in the man's eyes.

    And the fatal blow to the man was a person he accidentally met during a meal.

    At that time, Shi Deming was mechanically eating the unpalatable radish mixed with minced meat, and inadvertently raised his head, he saw a person sitting at the door far away from him, who was eating dinner like him.

    The man was wearing glasses, his back seemed to be crushed by something, his back was not straight, his head was lowered, his face was down, and he could only see a side face.

    But the side face was enough, Shi Deming was shocked.

    That pair of silver-framed glasses, those long and narrow phoenix eyes, those two thin lips, that thin back—

    Not his son Shi Qian, who else could it be? !

.When Shi Deming came back to his senses, the cellmate next to him was already looking at him with annoyance. When he looked down, he realized that it was his meal that was accidentally knocked over by himself and scattered on the ground.

    He smirked and packed up the meals he hadn't eaten yet, and the burning hunger in his stomach could no longer attract his attention.

    Even Shi Qian...

    Shi Deming's expression darkened, he packed up little by little, and returned to the room where he was imprisoned.

    After the man's unremitting efforts, he finally hooked up with Shi Qian, but after hooking up, he realized that apart from performing well and fighting for a commutation of his sentence, there was absolutely no way he could go out early.

    And Shi Qian has also been reticent, not wanting to say much.

    Since then, Shi Deming has also rested his thoughts of being able to leave as soon as possible, thinking that it may not be a bad thing to be able to go out alive.

    But life is always like this, the more afraid of what, the more and more.
.Once when he went to the toilet, he was forcibly pulled into the warehouse. Only then did he know that He Kangyang had come in too.

    He Kangyang was sitting in a wheelchair, his face expressionless, looking down at him from top to bottom, just as he looked down at He Kangyang at the beginning.

    He Kangyang tilted his head and opened his lips slightly with a smile: "What are you waiting for? Kill him now."

    Shi Deming was shocked and tried his best to leave, but was pressed down by others, he watched a tall man grin and promised He Kangyang: "Okay, I promise you, then you have to fulfill our promise. Oh."

    He Kangyang did not answer.

    The floor of the warehouse was covered with dust. Shi Deming was trampled on with his feet and could not move his head, so he could only be beaten.

.He Kangyang looked at it so coldly, and finally smiled coldly: "When you forced my parents to jump off the building, it's not an exaggeration for you to pay it back with death now, right?"

    Shi Deming finally understood the hatred in He Kangyang's eyes.

    It turned out that He Kangyang already knew the truth behind his parents' death.

    He Kangyang lowered his eyebrows, and his face was dyed with madness and anger he couldn't understand: "I didn't want to go out anyway, so you can go to hell with me."

    Shi Deming's whole body was in severe pain that pierced his lungs, and the back of his head suffered a heavy blow. The blood drowned his eyes, and his world slowly darkened.