Chapter 96

Among the emerald green bamboo forests, there were bamboo branches running in various directions. The two young people walked along the mountain wall of the water, and their pace gradually accelerated, and there was only the faint sound of footsteps on yellow leaves and the gurgling of water.

    Suddenly, Gu Jingxian stood still and looked up at the hot fireball: "There's still a short way to go, it's almost there."

    After entering the bamboo forest, Gu Jingxian had already revealed the plan in its entirety.

    The interior of the bamboo forest is very large, and even connected to the cave they saw when they first came. Their current destination is the cave, the place that the staff repeatedly stressed not to enter.

    "Well." Shi Huai responded, clutching the communicator tightly in his hand.

.The pitch-black communicator was exposed between the thin and white fingers. The screen was no longer the previous communication interface. It was surrounded by vertical and horizontal lines. The screen was divided into small squares. There is a red dot in the center, and two red dots are approaching little by little to the southeast of the red dot, and the distance between them is shortening faster and faster.

    ...

    The two high school students who had rested for more than half an hour were eager to continue exploring the mysteries of the north. They accidentally entered the bamboo forest and met the staff who gave He Kangyang a warm reminder. Only this time, the staff was in the warm When prompted, two tall, thin men emerged from nowhere, wearing blue uniforms.

    "Excuse me, we are the police, this place has been blocked and no entry is allowed." One of the white police officers raised his lips and said kindly.

.The high school student asked in confusion: "Blockade? Why?"

    Even the staff had a strange expression on their faces: "I'm a staff member here, why didn't I know this place was blocked? Several people just entered."

    Another police officer wearing thin-rimmed glasses looked at Svenwen with a slightly indifferent face, and said, "There is a case under investigation, which is a blockade order."

    ——

    After He Kangyang came along the red dot, what greeted him was not the messy scene after the melee, but a huge, pure black hole that seemed to devour everything.

    He looked at the uneven mountain wall next to him and looked hesitant.

    This should be the karst cave that the staff of Zhulinkou specially explained that they are not allowed to enter.

    Even he has been explained, it is impossible for Shihuai Gu Jingxian not to know that he cannot enter here, but...

.Seeing that the red dot was still moving in, He Kangyang took a deep breath and went in resolutely.

    The two men who had already reported to He Kangyang also followed into the cave.

    In fact, they didn't keep up with the target person, just to prevent He Kangyang from causing unnecessary trouble to their communication when they acted. After saying hello in advance, they turned on the mute and followed up carefully.

    They also did not expect that they would be slower than He Kangyang.

    The tall man looked at the dark karst cave and had a bad feeling in his heart: "What are they doing in the karst cave? I don't know if it's not fully developed yet?"

    The short man didn't answer, and the two moved on.

    Fortunately, they brought night vision goggles in their bags, otherwise it would be really difficult to go.