Chapter 63

There is no one behind, and the person walking in front doesn't know it.

    Yuehuan Mountain said that it is not easy to climb, and it is not difficult to climb, but the road is steep and rugged, and the overall route is actually not long, which is much shorter than ordinary mountain climbing.

    It was already 5:30 in the afternoon, and Shi Huai was so tired that he was out of breath, but he looked at the green mountains and waters below and the birds hovering at a low altitude not far from his feet.

    Stepping on the soft mountain soil, a tiny grain of yellow sand gently rolled down from the small slope in front of the shoe toe, and a little yellow disappeared instantly between the dark green.

    Shi Huai took a step back after realizing it, and looked at Gu Jingxian with his eyes in shock.

    Whatever he is afraid of now, he subconsciously looks for Gu Jingxian's figure.

    Sure enough, Gu Jingxian was on the phone not far away.

.It was so far away that he couldn't hear what Gu Jingxian was saying, so he thought about walking over.

    The top of the mountain is clearly surrounded by fences, but I always suspected that those railings might have aged long ago, and they couldn't bear to toss, and they might collapse when touched, so he just stood not far behind Gu Jingxian, quietly waiting for him to finish the fight. The phone, so as not to scare the other party in the past, and the person turned over to the bottom of the mountain.

    This is just an imaginary, Shi Huai seems to be unable to control, and continues to spread this imaginary.

    In case Gu Jingxian was frightened, it wasn't necessarily from him. Others suddenly chatted loudly. Gu Jingxian trembled inadvertently, and then he held the fence with his hand, but the fence was already old and worn out, and finally the people were brought together. If the bars fell together, and fell from such a high place to the bottom, the body must be...

    "Ok?"

.Gu Jingxian, who was listening attentively to the other party's words, was suddenly pulled back, and the whole person was stunned, looking at Shi Huai who was pulling him over.

    He looked at Shi Huai with questioning eyes, but Shi Huai didn't say anything.

    Gu Jingxian had no choice but to say to the other end of the phone, "Just send me an email for the next thing, and hang up first."

    He put away his phone and asked Shihuai, "What's the matter? Did you suddenly pull me over to tell me something?"

    Shi Huai shook his head and explained, "I'm afraid you will fall."

    Gu Jingxian looked at the fence that had been used for some years, understood what Shihuai meant, and said with a smile: "Then what will you do if I fall from there?"

    "A funeral for you." Shi Huai said ruthlessly.

    Gu Jingxian was a little surprised, and pretended to be lost: "And then ran away with someone else?"

.Shi Huai wanted to make a joke, but he felt that he couldn't bear this situation even if it was a joke, so he frowned and rejected the development of this hypothesis.

    Shi Huai: "You are not allowed to die."

    Gu Jingxian said lazily, "What if?"

    Shi Huai: "There is no contingency."

    Gu Jingxian thought for a moment: "What about the assumption?"

    Shi Huai: "...No assumptions! Don't talk about this topic!!"