Chapter 47

"Whoa whoa--!"

    "Brilliant!!"

    There was a heat wave in the audience, and he was a fan of J University.

    Shi Huai pulled the collar of his jersey and wiped the sweat off his face.

    They are now playing the city-level finals. The game is held in a huge downtown stadium. The audience is full, and everyone is watching the game below excitedly.

    The score was overtaken!

    The school team of X University has participated in big and small competitions, but this time it was against the old rival J University, and the game was quite fierce.

    At the beginning, J was at a disadvantage, but it gradually caught up. Even now, the time has come to an end. Seeing that the super reversal has been completed, as long as it is stable, the victory must be J, and J in the stadium audience. Fans are also frantically cheering them on.

.Shi Huai saw that it was already 47:45 on the scoreboard, and there were only two minutes left.

    He stretched out his hand to wipe the sweat that kept oozing out of his palm, raised his eyes, and the sweat slid down the outline to the corner of his eyes.

    It was too hot.

    Even if the air conditioner was turned on in the gym, it couldn't stop the anxiety in Shi Huai's heart.

    Are they going to lose?

    Only one minute and fifteen seconds left.

    When the ball reached Gu Jingxian, he was intercepted and quickly passed the ball to Lu Baiyi with a fake.

    Lu Baiyi reacted quickly and was about to take a jump shot, but his opponent was faster and followed the jump without falling behind, just about to block the ball.

    Lu Baiyi turned his wrist, and the basketball was instantly in Shihuai's hands.

    Shi Huai threw the basketball into the basketball hoop precisely with the tendency of stealing the bell.

.47:47!

    The score is tied!

    Fifteen seconds left.

    Everyone agreed that the game might end in a draw.

    He got the ball again, and Shi Huai, who was standing under the basketball hoop, sighed and jumped up. The basketball was abandoned high in an irresistible trend, spinning, and spanning the entire basketball court, with a bang. Hit the basketball hoop.

    Only one second left.

    The basketball is dumped into the hoop.

    At this point, time has come to an end.

    Won! !

    Fans of Big X watched in disbelief as the game reversed and reversed, and they were speechless with excitement.

    "Fuck me? It's all a win!"

    "Shihuai is awesome! X is awesome!"

.The game was over, and Shi Huai was surrounded by people in the team. At first, Lu Baiyi was so excited that he wanted to hug Shi Huai, but Gu Jingxian pulled him away in disgust.

    "What are you doing, kiss someone else." Gu Jingxian, like a calf, stopped the hungry group of people, and then kissed Shi Huai's face fiercely.